kutty mixtape..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
hate to be that guy...again, but shit just wondering wut the latest word is on the flames mixtape is, not tryin 2 bitch, but my curiosity wont rest, so any info would be fantastic...

Jul 7, 2002
It is what it is...the actual release has nothing to do with me, I'm just forwarding info on the progress.

The project was about to goto press in mid august, but it was decided that a few new tracks needed to be done so the oldest material could be pulled. Those new songs are done and the new master will be ready this week.

Kutt wants to get this thing out ASAP cause every show they do he is missing out sales. It will be out soon.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Good lookin', Heat. Always willing to share information when you can. Though yeah, doesn't seem kinda Deja-Vu-ish. Kutt should stop messin' with the Mixtape stuff, Lol. He's always changin' it up. They should just find a way to get a "iTunes" type store set up on Kutt's Site and he could just release an exclusive new track each weak for 99Cent, Lmao.

Either way... *Goes back to twiddiling his thumbs as he awaits Everready & the Kutty Tape*

Oct 20, 2003
Heat Myser said:
It is what it is...the actual release has nothing to do with me, I'm just forwarding info on the progress.

The project was about to goto press in mid august, but it was decided that a few new tracks needed to be done so the oldest material could be pulled. Those new songs are done and the new master will be ready this week.

Kutt wants to get this thing out ASAP cause every show they do he is missing out sales. It will be out soon.
which tracks were scrapped?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
DougN9ne said:
i think it was tech's idea for the new stuff
Yeah, that's what Heat said the last time he mentioned it, that Tech & Trav said to... but there's been another few times where Heats mentioned Kutt laying down some new tracks to replace the old.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
I got Kutt alot of those instrumentals and some of them were old..shit that has been played out on radio. But that is my opinion.

Jul 4, 2005
talked 2 kutt on sept 20th at the spokane show, he said itll be hittin stores right when they get back home...so yea still no sure date, and i have no fuckin clue when their gettin back home, but its comin. ha the funny thing was i asked kutt wut was up with it and he glanced over at tech and said "someones gettin a little lazy with my shit," and tech looked back and said "nigga please." i got a good little chuckle...but yea like i said, its comin