Kutt's Flames off his website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2005
MuRR-DoGG said:
Does anyone know where I can find this track? I've been jammin the song over the website, but it wasn't on bleve. I haven't even seen a kutt calhoun sampler at a concert. ~MuRR-doGG

Hey did we ever figure out where this song is?? Its Called "Flames" ft. Big Krizz its a remake of a old song "Fame" by some 80s band. And ive been Jamin it on his dam website for almost a year DRIVIN ME NUTZ

If any of you have this song hit me up PLZ PLZ PLZ of if you know where i can get it post a link.
[email protected]

Aug 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
different strokes for diff folks...i have liked all of strange releases....never listened to pdm but from the live show i wasnt really feeling them...but jus some people dont really like either the style of a rapper, what they talk about or w/e....jus the way it is

Jul 4, 2005
kutts cd was tyte no doubt, i cant front tho i still bump the skat and snug - urban legends cd way harder, that album is crazy sick from front 2 back...except for # 13 'if u want' or somethin like that, i dont know wut the fuck they were thinking with that one...in any event, for an indpendent label, these guys r fucking amazing in any and every way u look at it.