Kutt's Flames off his website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
Does anyone know where I can find this track? I've been jammin the song over the website, but it wasn't on bleve. I haven't even seen a kutt calhoun sampler at a concert. ~MuRR-doGG

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
If that flames track is the one I'm thinking of ...... " I came to bring the flames... hard core to the streets and to ..... etc etc", that track was part of the skatterman and snug brim Urban Legends promo cd. I don't remember if the whole track wuz on there but I know at least some of it was.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tormentid said:
FLAMES Mixtape Opener
Trippin
Party People
Flame Over
Deuce Click
Get Ready
Just Like Me
Instead of "Flame Over" is it supposed to be "Flamethrower"? Does it have BG and Skatter on it? (Just seems to me that it wouldn't be hard as things were getting passed around the 'net for flamethrower to become flame over.)

I wouldn't mind grabbin' Party People, Deuce Click and Just Like Me from ya if you don't mind sharin'. I think the only one I've got not on your list is a screwed version of Get Ready... (assuming, of course, that flamethrower and flame over aren't two different songs).

Oct 17, 2003
ENDelt260 said:
I think the only one I've got not on your list is a screwed version of Get Ready...songs).
is that gonna be on the mixtape or did someone make it? i dont remember the persons name but i know who he is if i see his name on here that does the screwed stuff

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Its my understanding, last time I checked (and this was back when I was still in KC) that the mixed tape won't be released as the mixed tape... but the songs used for other comp cd's or just internet based. I heard rumors that Strange wanted to put it out later along with other 'mixed tape' songs by SS and Tech, but I haven't heard anything about it. The songs that were leaked aren't real hard to find and def worth the try :)

Jan 7, 2003
Actually...The song is not FLAME OVER...it IS FLAME THROWER...

Not sure of how the mix songs will be released...Kutt will be finishing and doing more mix songs one he is home from the tour...that is a fact...but I have no idea as to when or how it will be released...

Aug 18, 2002
Really...its Flame Thrower....I'm gonna have to listen to it again. Doesn't sound like that too much....I guess I could be wrong..very possible.