Kutt & Pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
wut? bullshit, how long ago was that? fuck man the way i understood it i was hopin it would come out any day now, heat myser told me a few weeks like 2 months ago, fuck man...and while im bitchin, any word on the skat and snug album droppin? ha i never start these threads but i bitch about both of these albums anytime someone starts a thread about it...any info would be fantastic

Jan 7, 2003
It's not done...will get done when Kutts not on tour 26 out of 30 days a month...Kutt has changed almost every song on the mixtape...the songs that were first to be released on his mixtape have mostly all changed...The reason it's taken so long is because its something that he has to work on when he has time and not other things going on..like tour...like family...like finances...Between all that and trying to get it all done on his own...it takes time...now dont get me twisted...it has been a long time...but it will get done and it will be released...

Dena