KUTT MOTHAFUCKIN KALHOUN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
In case yall didnt peep "I came to bring the flames" on the Urban Legends snippets, by Kutt listen to that shit and give me some feedback, I have had this track for quite a while now and it is some real shit, been telling people about it, now yall can hear it tell me if you like it as much as I do, Kutt actually performed this shit at our fav hangout (those of you who kick it know where I am talking about HaHa) in front of some gentleman decked out in all blue, said he takin the shit back from the crips and giving it back to the bloods right there, it was funny as hell, but raw than a muthafucka cause these cats were actually still bobbin thier heads to the shit afterwards, Kutt album will be big shit for those of you who are sleepin on him, one of the few cats can bring emotion out in you through music. Discuss.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
its good i see a lot more depth in kutt now after listen to the few samples he's been on. he could be big definately need to get a good single and video for him.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
its good i see a lot more depth in kutt now after listen to the few samples he's been on. he could be big definately need to get a good single and video for him.

Sep 30, 2002
yall cats spend all this time talkin about where the shows are and who is openin and shit (like it matters, if you like strange artists and affiliates then you'll go), Then I make a post about a worthy strange artist and I get 7 fuckin replies, how about some commentary on the artists style, what you like or don't like about it. And your opinion on the last verse of this track (I think its my fav verse from kutt, or as tech would say "its hardcore nigga"

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
kansascitycat said:
... one of the few cats can bring emotion out in you through music...
I haven't heard a lot of his shit, but from what I have heard, this is soo fuckin true! He's got a stlyle unique to him... Strange is good for that... not like the Lunatics, who all sound the fuckin same!!!

Then I make a post about a worthy strange artist and I get 7 fuckin replies, how about some commentary on the artists style, what you like or don't like about it.
At least the 7 replies were all positive, no "fuck Kutt" like we've all come to expect from this wonderful, lovin forum!! I'd luv to comment more, but unlike some people on here I don't like to comment on shit I donno much bout... so...

I'm out!

Aug 18, 2002
somebody post a collection of the tracks that are "supposed" to be on B.L.E.V.E., seems to many so far. shit............Walk With A Limp?

Aug 18, 2002
somebody post a collection of the tracks that are "supposed" to be on B.L.E.V.E., seems to many so far. shit............Walk With A Limp?

Oct 18, 2003
is Kutt the one who sang a song maybe called "Under Pressure"?? About him and his homeboy hookin up with some girls and they swiched #'s as a joke but dude and ol girl hooked up, she got pregnant and claimed to have an abortion, "but three years later and look who's the worthless dad". . . .isn't that Kutt. . .cuz it sure sounds like him. . . .