KUTT GETTIN CUT FROM THE TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
whats up wit that? i mean i can dig minimizing his set but him not even bein there is some faggotry, dudes as much of the show as kaliko is

they culdnt afford to bring back a staple of the strange show??

Oct 17, 2006
yeah, I don't get it either. I think Kutt is just as much of Tech's set as he is if he had his own set.

Seems really weird to me for him not to be there, especially since I think i heard this was the only domestic tour this year....Kutt can't travel abroad so why wouldn't he be on the only domestic tour?

Oct 6, 2008
I heard thru the strangeline..

That Tech kept him off the tour because his merch isn't selling & he doesn't have an album dropping this year to promote.. So only the artists that have albums droppin' this year will be on the tour..

I know.. It's retarded.. but what about Lynch?

Oct 16, 2006
Might be a business tactic to hype the fans that like Kutt but don't buy his merch to go out and do so so they can put him on the tour.. in the meanwhile he is out on another tour and spreading his fanbase.. its a possibility..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's the circle of life. Kutt's off this tour and his fans are upset, but he's going on tour with Deuce Klik sans Snug Brim, which in turn has infuriated Snug Brim.

Jan 29, 2006
The tour Jed is speaking of is called the "kings of the underground" tour. Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman,BG Bulletwound, Irv da phenom, Labowski and Also waitin to hear back from Snug Brim and Big Scoob!!!!

Jan 16, 2007
I don't get it does Krizz, lynch, big Scoobs, etc really sell that much more than Kutt? Sorry man but get it through your head u ain't gunna do tech numbers. I buy all kutts why the fuck up already I'm starting to feel unappreciated for doing and prolly ain't gunna waste any more money on complaints.

Jan 29, 2006
I don't get it does Krizz, lynch, big Scoobs, etc really sell that much more than Kutt? Sorry man but get it through your head u ain't gunna do tech numbers. I buy all kutts why the fuck up already I'm starting to feel unappreciated for doing and prolly ain't gunna waste any more money on complaints.
this hurt my head as I read it and tried to understand it.