Kutt Calhoun - Red Headed Step-Child EP 8/9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's an EP... what do you expect? This isn't something that needs to be promoted to do exactly what it's being released to do. Milk the "dedicated fanbase" who follow Strange enough to know this is already coming out and will be buying it solely because it's from Strange.

Kaliko's EP didn't get much different treatment in terms of promotion, with the exception of the "contest." However that can just boil down to Kaliko picking a title that he knew could serve as self promotion and run with the idea Tech had for K.O.D. I imagine Scoob's No Filter EP will get the same treatment as this one. Lynch's may get a little more attention, but... it's still an EP.

May 7, 2008
The more music this guy makes the more im seeing this guy has some serious talent.. looking forward to the cd..

Kutt is 50% irish 50%African ?? is that what inspired the ep name ?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Non Tech followers know kutty. Hes the 3rd dude in Tech N9ne.

lol... "the 3rd dude in Tech N9ne". I'm sure that's a wonderful place to be when you know you have the talent to go further, if he was pushed properly. What I've seen from Strange as a fan, is that the only one that gets good promotion is Tech, with Krizz being second on the totem pole... everyone else... ehh... :dead: