kutt calhoun mixtape????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

yea he lives wit his girl now in Jo....

thats where his kind belongs...
i was talkin to Kristy Sarmiento and Michelle Ibarca...and they were telling me how much of a fag you still are...
you say im not worth it...

i wouldnt feel right hitting you...you might like it...
cant do it..

Dec 29, 2002
yea them two have alot of room to talk both them stupid ass hoes especially michelle and no we dont live in jo fag we live in kcmo now thats how much shit u know
but i dont want to start with ur bitch ass again
dont get scared and call my girl cause i know where ur bitch ass lives lol
and thats why i saw michelle and tom at the mall last week and they said whats up
get ur shit straight

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

you act like you tellling me you know where i live ...i supposed to scare me...im more afraid of the 12yr olds down my street than you...
shit they can prolly handle you for me...

you know where i live..you know my number...you know everything dont you...

come get you some then mike....
get the fuck back to work...i think your mom needs you to do something i can hear her callin you back from break....haha...this clown works with his mom...

hahaha

Sep 17, 2003
You heard? No, actually you got this "news" from Kutt's M80 team page (in a thread supposedly authored by Kutt himself)... but honestly man, I normally just read and rarely post but I feel the need to say at least one thing... If anyone did know about the "Flames" mixtape, don't you think you would have seen something about it on THIS board by now?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i heard the song he did with grant for it......nat tooo shabby

maybe the duce clik will take my suggestion of re-doing the "dipset anthem" by juelz santana......"duce clik, duce clik, duce clik"

.....orrrrr maybe not

anyway, it's more than just a rummor

Aug 18, 2002
Yo Mitch I still don't understand why u ask so many fuckin ?uestions about shit u git from other sites.....it doesn't look as if you get many answers anyway.