Kutt Calhoun - Black Gold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2011
The cd is really good. Just curious as to how you think "Been Dope" wasn't a tight song... (if that's what you meant)
The CD is sick but I dont know tech just a hit and miss when he drops albums Everready was a classic the rest were ok one or two songs where good I dont know where hes going with this new sound it sounds like shit all im saying is I think he should have had Craig Smith or Lebowski spit on that track shit even jl would have made the song Better

May 7, 2008
The CD is sick but I dont know tech just a hit and miss when he drops albums Everready was a classic the rest were ok one or two songs where good I dont know where hes going with this new sound it sounds like shit all im saying is I think he should have had Craig Smith or Lebowski spit on that track shit even jl would have made the song Better
No.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't know, I liked the old school back and forth they did on I Been Dope.

Otherwise, this is album is real nice. I haven't been a big fan of most of Kutt's albums since B.L.E.V.E.

Well, I liked them, but they didn't have a long shelf life.

The lyrical content on here is more relatable than I've grown accustomed to from Kutt in the last few years. He's not doing as much whining on this one.