Kung Fu Vampire Diss lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
i personally responded to them , and the kid sent me a message back, and when i went to respond it told me his account no longer existed... lmao ahhhh kidz now a days

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
this diss video is dope as hell, these kids are the future of hip hop, I'm packin' my bags and getting the hell out of the music game, with spitters like these it's over for me.
oh thank god... im not the only one that wants to give up on rappin because of them kidz...

NAH thou fu 4 real fuck that shit man, i tried sayin shit to them but they just delted there shit, just sum jealous ass lil kidz... let alone talkin shit over u tube and not to ur face... i dont think i have to explane... fuck it fuckin children ... ur flow was a lil to fast for there ear drums... they listin to kmk... which is sum of the slowest dumb down rap (not talkin shit im fan just sayin) let alone the kid was wearing sum greatful dead shit... sum shit that was popular way b 4 he was even a nut stain in his dads pantys... fuck it im done ranting ...

Oct 9, 2008
Honestly i neva heard kung fu's shit but it's gotta be better then this garbage..lmao It's dudes like these fags that give white people a bad name..I neva been on no hater shit but that dudes flow was weak as fuck and I would tell him to his face.. "Spit on yo van fool!" Actin like they just did a drive by or sumthin.. "We put in work on that dudes van!" *As they run away high fiving each other* that shit is too funny i had to say sumthin

Mar 22, 2007
I even know enough not to rap in front of a Grateful Dead banner,and WTF was that freestyle any junior high ghetto kid could do better, spittin on the man's van how Juvenile

May 24, 2006
Kung Fu Is like 100000 doper then these queers on the real..this is the reason this weak ass people say hip-hops dead cuz any average well these bitches lame can try to rap and for waht its worth take the passion out for the real deal fuck deez fools.