KUBE 93's top songs of 2003 from Seattle/Tacoma artists.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Congrats to everybody that made it onto the top 10 out of close to 60 local songs that were played this year!

My boy Neema from Unexpected Arrival came in at #1 with his song "Everything" feat. TWISTA! Congrats!

"It Ain't Hard 2 See" from Skunt came in at #3.

Neema ended up gettin' 8,000 of the total 15,000 votes that were placed on www.kube93.com and was finally given the respect he deserves for his song (because we all know that because of political reasons he wasn't given the single of the year award at the awards ceremony this year and should have gone into full rotation as well!).

The top 10 went like this:

10. Knockout Kings
9. Split 50
8. Mr. Benjamin
7. No Good
6. Darrius
5. Young Have Not
4. Mr. Ock
3. Skuntdunanna
2. Dub B
1. Unexpected Arrival

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Congrats to everyone this year, there were people missing from that list, let 2004 bring the truth.

Congrats to Street Level for 3 albums at one time.

Congrats to Unknown Territory for a solid first release.

Congrats to Split 50 for hookin' us all up with that DVD, damn near everyone I talked to got a copy.

Congrats to Bullet and the Eastside crew for that North Coast Rain Release. That was a real community joint.

Congrats to 151 for doing big ass things. The only local CD I bought from CD Wherehouse this year.

Congrats to Reigncraft for pullin' off that spectacular Record Release party (17 acts, a Emcee Battle and a Booty Shakin' Contest and everything ran smooth). Plus there's 2 CD's out within 3 months, right on schedule. Good shit, every season.

Congrats to Greedy BD for gettin' that CD out, the first release is the hardest.

Congrats to Tadou, the originator of Aberdeen Hip-Hop - now takin' over Olympia... I'll expect you in my neck of the woods before the year is over.

Congrats to Sixxness, just for being the homey.

Congrats to Tony206, you won the modship... dreams really do come true.

Congrats to Monster Mashin' for being the third M&M to go nuts... enjoy that side of the computer while you can.

Congrats to EvilWayz for crackin' out them boss covers too. Never seen a dissapointment come from your work.

Let 2004 be the year that we blew the spot.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Fridge said:
Congrats to Sixxness, just for being the homey.
:ermm: How bout.....I nominate Sixxness for "Buster of the Year".

To become Buster of the Year.....you have to successfully switch up on your homies and start kickin' it with their enemies. You also have to pretend to be down with one side....but in reality are really down with the other. And then.....to top it all off.....you have to publicly say "FUCK STREET LEVEL" and pretend like nothing happend. Now THAT.....is a BUSTER.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
:ermm: How bout.....I nominate Sixxness for "Buster of the Year".

To become Buster of the Year.....you have to successfully switch up on your homies and start kickin' it with their enemies. You also have to pretend to be down with one side....but in reality are really down with the other. And then.....to top it all off.....you have to publicly say "FUCK STREET LEVEL" and pretend like nothing happend. Now THAT.....is a BUSTER.
Wow, he gets two awards!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Fridge

I'm tryin...all i can do is keep setting release dates, and hittin 'em, ya know.

Here's to 2004.....and to everybody with something up their sleeve to help out the scene.....Bane, Kaoz, MaskedMan's site.....Bullet (if he puts the wheels in motion)......Schitzo doin his part........lets get it started