KUBE 93 announces the top 15 local songs of 2003.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I just got an e-mail from Drea Drea about this.....check it out and got vote for your favorite Seattle/Tacoma artist.

I just wanted to say congratualations!! You have made the Future Flavors Top 15 in 2003. Throughout the year, we have played a total of 56 local songs. This Sunday, Supasam and myself will be counting down the Top 10 Local Songs of the Year. Vote for your favorite song! Log onto http://www.kube93.com/FutureFlavors_2003_survey.html to vote!

Your songs can be heard on the site as well. Please help spread the word. And listen to Future Flavors this Sunday (12/28) to see how you placed! Congrats again and thanks for a GREAT year!

Here is a complete list of the artist/songs that made it:

Mr. Benjamin f/Juvenile - Independent
Dub B f/Layzie Bone - World Keeps Changing
Mr. Ock f/Sam Elijah - Come Home With Me
Skuntdunanna - It Ain't Hard 2 See
Boy1Der - Don't Worry
Split 50 - Who's Mic
Darrius - Love Will Visit
Reggie Watts - Wanna Get
Naja Shiri - Dat Bomb
Hendrix Dynasty - Lifestyle of A Thug
Unexpected Arrival f/Twista - Everything
Young Have Not - Blockstar
Knockout Kings - U Ain't Ready
Knucklehead - Last Call
No Good Therapy - Come and Get Some

DREA~DREA
www.drea-drea.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Stupid Question:

Do you think anybody would get mad if i burned some CD-R's with all these 15 tracks (which are all downloadable on the future flavors site), and handed em out?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Aight then.

Anyway...toss up between "Dat Bomb" and "It Aint Hard To See".......Skunt got my vote. It was 50/50, but i voted for the track with Rap feat. R&B, instead of R&B feat. Rap.

May 4, 2002
^ Just cause a local artist had a national cat on there song doenst mean its a dope song........there is hella more local artist out there that have a "name" feature but still didnt make the countdown......

Tadou you can FINALLY hear the full version of Unexpected Arrival's song "Everything" featuring Twista just hit the link that D-sane posted.....

and dont forget to vote for Unexpected Arrival if your diggin the song.......

p.s he is leading the poles at 52% of the votes......