KU Football - Head Coach Mangino Resigns!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
reports got harbaugh coming to sign the contract sunday

yeeeeeeeeeeeee

big 12>pac 10
Lol, although I think Jim harbaugh wouldve been a great coach for the Kansas program, i doubt he was gonna leave in the first place.

don't get your hopes up man. i think hes using us as leverage for a new deal at Stanford truthfully.
Exactly. He had no intention of leaving stanford.

3 year extention at Stanford.

Jul 5, 2009
Turner Gill huh? He's the complete opposite of Mangino which is probably a big reason they hired him. I wanted Skip Holtz but Lew Perkins is a smart man so i kinda trust him.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Or that maybe the rest of the Pac has caught up?

Cal has lost bad a few times this year, and have won BIG as well. They have a inconsistent Qb and are missing quite possibly the best Rb in the nation...pun intended.

LOL @ "left coast bias"...you ARE high.

You're right, because its not like the Paco1- doesn't play more in-conference games than ANY OTHER CONFERENCE...or that they DON'T play as many FCS schools as every other AQ-conference school.

Last year, the Big-12 played MORE FCS teams than ANY OTHER CONFERENCE. Yes, even more than the over-bloated and overrated SEC.

The Pac-10 is CONSTANTLY playing other BCS schools, but many have turned us DOWN. Why? Because they would rather play the Charleston St.'s of the FCS world to help bloat their records and pad their stats.
pac 10----0

mountain west (who?!?)---2