KU Football - Head Coach Mangino Resigns!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I don't know if anyone else has heard about this but KU's football coach resigned yesterday. There was an investigation that he phsyically and verbally abused players.

Anyway.......who will our next coach be?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
they are talkin about jim harbaugh...

Im kinda glad though. Mangino always won vs cupcakes and nobody else.

darrell stuckey (strong saftey) would always tell me how he treated the black players like shit except him and briscoe. lol

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
why cuz its easier to win in the pac 10?

big 12 north is down this year but id still say we are the better football conference

I was being facetious, but really...who cares? KU is a bball school who had a few good years and are now back to sucking.
yeah want to be a good football program too....football will always be #2 at kansas until they win somethin

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
yeah they are a joke vs Texas and Oklahoma who in the pac 10 besides USC wouldnt be?

i wanna see pac 10 vs big 12 football records but i cant find shit on google

and ok i said the big 12 was down...kansas should have took it easy but Reesing did nothing this year.

Feb 14, 2009
yeah they are a joke vs Texas and Oklahoma who in the pac 10 besides USC wouldnt be?

i wanna see pac 10 vs big 12 football records but i cant find shit on google

and ok i said the big 12 was down...kansas should have took it easy but Reesing did nothing this year.
The Pac 10 is hella underrated and would give the Big 12 a run for their money 8 days a week. Apparently you haven't been watching college football outside of Kansas this season,USC got smashed on this season and I think were on the upswing as a conference.

Mar 24, 2006
Me being a Kansas fan it pains me to say this.....The North division fuckin' BLOWS!!! until Nebraska, Colorado and even KState can return to their "glory" days it will continue to make the Big 12 look like shit overall when it comes to football. Oklahoma always choking in the big games doesn't bode well for the conference either. With the new facilities we have made here for the football team this year/last year im hoping it will begin to entice some talent to look our way more in the near future though. This next hire has to be worthwhile and im hoping its the coach from TCU (Patterson) . Him being a Kstate alum could either work for us or against us, ifnot there is still some damn good quality up and coming HCs to choose from out there (Gill at Buffalo, Holtz at E. Carolina, Strong the DC for Florida, Sumlin at Houston, Venables the DC for Oklahoma who is a Kansas native) just to name a few...Kansas will definitely pay top dollar for anyone so its gonna be a quality choice no matter what IMO.

Kansas is still a basketball school though...that will NEVER change.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
just because USC is getting beat the pac 10 is suddenly good? How about USC is in a down year.

lol @ cal getting beat that bad. KU got beat as bad by texas and they wasnt even the big 12 north.

lol, are you high? or do you not watch college football?
yeah i watch every game i can. Your obviously for the pac 10 and prolly are influenced by left coast bias so i wont argue.

you guys are right big 12 is constantly in the national championship but u guys are better.

May 9, 2002
just because USC is getting beat the pac 10 is suddenly good? How about USC is in a down year.
Or that maybe the rest of the Pac has caught up?

lol @ cal getting beat that bad. KU got beat as bad by texas and they wasnt even the big 12 north.
Cal has lost bad a few times this year, and have won BIG as well. They have a inconsistent Qb and are missing quite possibly the best Rb in the nation...pun intended.

yeah i watch every game i can. Your obviously for the pac 10 and prolly are influenced by left coast bias so i wont argue.
LOL @ "left coast bias"...you ARE high.

you guys are right big 12 is constantly in the national championship but u guys are better.
You're right, because its not like the Paco1- doesn't play more in-conference games than ANY OTHER CONFERENCE...or that they DON'T play as many FCS schools as every other AQ-conference school.

Last year, the Big-12 played MORE FCS teams than ANY OTHER CONFERENCE. Yes, even more than the over-bloated and overrated SEC.

The Pac-10 is CONSTANTLY playing other BCS schools, but many have turned us DOWN. Why? Because they would rather play the Charleston St.'s of the FCS world to help bloat their records and pad their stats.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
USC aint good this year...USC will dominate next year and all will return.

No doubt though there is left coast bias. Trust me we see it all here in the midwest. It aint nearly as bad as east coast bias but its there.

But no doubt big12 has been scheduling cup cakes. I think mangino started that trend.

i guess we will see

and for nobody caring there sure was a lot of people in here tryin to hate...how sad.