KRYPTO "RARE BREED" THE ALBUM COVER AND TRACKLIST 8/2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ That would be tight T.C makes really good beats. I understand the busy part. You guy's have been on the road a lot. You all make it home to Cali yet?

Feb 18, 2011
Lookin forward to this & Covering Grounds 2. Quality cover as all of em have been. The text work is especially dope on both the cover & the other graphic in Krypto's sig.

Feb 18, 2011
As many dope features as there are on here a couple of the solo joints are some of my favorite songs that we've made so far. The song "Empire of the Gun" with hus, kron and phil is CRAZY.
I prefer solo songs on a good artist's album. Too many artists rely on another man's name to try to build theirs. If you got the talent, it'll only reward you later to keep the features to a minimum. Some people just can't grasp that it makes them look bad when they get eaten up by their features & it'll end up hurtin future sells because the people who gave the first album a try because of the features, see's how bad the artist truly is. Who the fuck would wanna buy their sophmore album,ya know?

May 8, 2011
I prefer solo songs on a good artist's album. Too many artists rely on another man's name to try to build theirs. If you got the talent, it'll only reward you later to keep the features to a minimum. Some people just can't grasp that it makes them look bad when they get eaten up by their features & it'll end up hurtin future sells because the people who gave the first album a try because of the features, see's how bad the artist truly is. Who the fuck would wanna buy their sophmore album,ya know?
Good thing we never get ate up! U heard our feature songs before, i work hard to make the right songs with the features that we do and try to always have a good balance for ya'll.

Feb 18, 2011
With Dank's album, my personal favorites were his solo songs. "Yo Bitch" has been the overwhelming favorite of everyone that has listened to it in the whip. Nobody has said one negative thing about it.

That said, you found a good balance of features & solos. You even had Yuk spittin dope again on there and you know I'm not a big fan of the music he is puttin out today. I personally would've liked more solo's, but that's just me. It definitely was nothin to bitch about.

May 8, 2011
With Dank's album, my personal favorites were his solo songs. "Yo Bitch" has been the overwhelming favorite of everyone that has listened to it in the whip. Nobody has said one negative thing about it.

That said, you found a good balance of features & solos. You even had Yuk spittin dope again on there and you know I'm not a big fan of the music he is puttin out today. I personally would've liked more solo's, but that's just me. It definitely was nothin to bitch about.
Danks so young still. U gonna hear solos for years my friend!!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
Even Know I don't like a couple of the Features I will still purchase the album because Krypto be beastin on the Mic. Plus Sacred is good people. I like how they are promoting they're muzic and getting out their and interacting with the fans. That's a good look for them.

May 8, 2011
We just left the lab wrapping this shit up! Krypto is becoming everything i knew he could be. I am so proud of my brother. This is our best work so far, and i know everybody will appreciate this album. Everybody on SACRED feels the same way. Now we can go full steam on S.B.'s monster album!!!!!! I guarantee anybody who is scepticle or still unsure about what we do will definitely wanna take a listen. Thanks everybody for supporting this dope 100% independent SACRED SHIT!!!!!!