Krizz Kaliko tux shirt question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2008
Oct 19, 2006
all the shirts that are on there are legit, i wasnt finna buy one, but i said fuck it bout a couple and they are exactly what the picture is, and and far as a pic of the shirt, just look at the website, i dont know what more you need for a shirt, or look on the fan pics of tech krizz, kutt, scoob, im sure someone has that shirt on.

Nov 9, 2006
well, 9 out of 10 times, its a lot easier to tell a shirts quality and such if i were to take one on my digital camera with the shirt layed out on my bed or whatever...As opposed to the tiny pictures on the website of animated images that usually arent the real shirt.

Sep 22, 2008
well, 9 out of 10 times, its a lot easier to tell a shirts quality and such if i were to take one on my digital camera with the shirt layed out on my bed or whatever...As opposed to the tiny pictures on the website of animated images that usually arent the real shirt.
thats what im saying, you really dont know what the real thing looks like until you get it. Does anyone own it and be able to take a picture of it?