Krizz Kaliko or Kutt Calhoun

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
uhh kutt has put out better material, album wise...

but I like krizz's versatility and singing abilities..

i prefer kutts rapping to krizz's rappin by a long shot...

but they both have alot to offer

so uhh

tied.

Oct 16, 2006
Vitiligo is far from garbage I feel.. I think people were most let down with the fact the style change-ups wasn't as immense as they first planned and that there was more rap than vocal styles displayed..

Kutt's album didn't meet my expectations but I did have quite high expectations of it.. not a bad album at all per-se but still was expecting more..

As far as rapping (with the exception of rapid fire delivery) and lyrics.. I think overall Kutt has it .. as far as vocals and diversity.. Kaliko easily shines over Kutt.. very hard to compare both but I would have to say Kaliko, just for the versatility.. I enjoy both though..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Vitiligo is far from garbage I feel.. I think people were most let down with the fact the style change-ups wasn't as immense as they first planned and that there was more rap than vocal styles displayed..

Kutt's album didn't meet my expectations but I did have quite high expectations of it.. not a bad album at all per-se but still was expecting more..

As far as rapping (with the exception of rapid fire delivery) and lyrics.. I think overall Kutt has it .. as far as vocals and diversity.. Kaliko easily shines over Kutt.. very hard to compare both but I would have to say Kaliko, just for the versatility.. I enjoy both though..

ECF'NW.
+1

my opinion would be near identical to what ECF'NW stated