krizz kalico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
So, what you're saying is you buy cds solely based on the album covers?:confused:
An album cover sure can make or break your sales. The days of shitty album cover,Sick ass album content are over. My Personal experience of that came with C-Bo the Gas Chamber back in 93. I took a chance and that shit was knockin. You gotta admit, that was a shitty cover. I thought "Maybe they sprayed a fire extinguisher and sat him on a kitchen chair and put his dads Belt around him" lol.

May 2, 2002
Don't you know? Rap music is a fashion show. They have to look pretty on the cover to consider buying it.
Lets say you're lookin' for (insert favorite rappers name)'s cd. Upon lookin' at the cds artwork, you're like, "This cover is tight. Graphics on point and e'erthing." Considering (insert favorite rappers name)'s track record, you feel confident in your purchase. However, after the first few spins, you realize, "Man, this cd sucks donkey balls!" Then what?

May 2, 2002
An album cover sure can make or break your sales. The days of shitty album cover,Sick ass album content are over. My Personal experience of that came with C-Bo the Gas Chamber back in 93. I took a chance and that shit was knockin. You gotta admit, that was a shitty cover. I thought "Maybe they sprayed a fire extinguisher and sat him on a kitchen chair and put his dads Belt around him" lol.
With MP3s, Itunes, and file sharing programs, who even buys cds anymore? I haven't gone out and physically BOUGHT a cd since 2007.

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Ha Ha. I always thought that those were bike tire tubes that were strapping him in. Dope album though... :D