KRIS KROSS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
One of them had a internet only solo album a couple years back. And I'm not sure if this is true but word was that the darker one died from cancer or something. I don't know if its true or not.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Cesolito #1 said:
One of them had a internet only solo album a couple years back. And I'm not sure if this is true but word was that the darker one died from cancer or something. I don't know if its true or not.
yeah i heard that he died of lucemea (doubt i spelled it right, but you know what i mean)...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^he is not dead.

Here is Chris Smiths Website. He produces alot now.

WWW.ONELIFEENTERTAINMENT.COM

and Chris Kelly (the dark one) had started his own label about a year back called C Co Records. He had a site but it doesnt seem to be up anymore.

I know they were both 6 tracks deep into a new kris kross album back in 2002 but who knows what happened then. Shit I read somewhere that Chris Smith has been working behind the scenes at So So Def all these years. Co produced the 2nd da brat album. they both around 26 or 27 now.

May 4, 2002

they are still around, my partner met them at a music confrence like 2 months ago, they are still in music just behind the scenes making money, a lot of people go behind the scenes after rap usually thats thier only outlet, rap is come and go we see it everyday a rapper drops a tight album he may do a few more solid ones or just plain out never come back.....some either got a real gig or just doing behind the scenes stuff making that money..