Kreepy X's Music Site!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
I finally updated my www.soundclick.com Page, I have 2 song's on there right now, I already made a post about them but I just wanted to let everyone know that like's my music that I have a new Link to my Music Site and you can keep checking back there for new song's and update's, I can't stress to ya'll how much it mean's to me to get your feedback, and not have anyone not like my shit yet just put's a big smile on my face and make's my day haha, I have a question, does anyone honestly think I would even have a little bitty chance to get with SiccMade Muzicc? I highly doubt it but I was just woundering what ya'll think? And I also wanted to say that I am a huge fan of SiccMade Muzicc, I don't just post here to promote myself, SiccMade make's Music for us so I am making Music for them you know what i'm saying? I have nothing but respect for SiccMade and to those of you that liked my music, I even have respect for people that don't like my music cuz they took time out of there day to give it a listen, so thank's goes out to all of you, and Loki, you are the muthafuckin shit for giving me feedback on my other post! I hope you come to this one, anyway, thank's again to all of you, you all make me feel like I am doing something right! Here is the Link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/branedeadrecords.htm Much love, Peace!...

Kreepy
X

:classic:

Mar 11, 2003
Kreepy X said:
I finally updated my www.soundclick.com Page, I have 2 song's on there right now, I already made a post about them but I just wanted to let everyone know that like's my music that I have a new Link to my Music Site and you can keep checking back there for new song's and update's, I can't stress to ya'll how much it mean's to me to get your feedback, and not have anyone not like my shit yet just put's a big smile on my face and make's my day haha, I have a question, does anyone honestly think I would even have a little bitty chance to get with SiccMade Muzicc? I highly doubt it but I was just woundering what ya'll think? And I also wanted to say that I am a huge fan of SiccMade Muzicc, I don't just post here to promote myself, SiccMade make's Music for us so I am making Music for them you know what i'm saying? I have nothing but respect for SiccMade and to those of you that liked my music, I even have respect for people that don't like my music cuz they took time out of there day to give it a listen, so thank's goes out to all of you, and Loki, you are the muthafuckin shit for giving me feedback on my other post! I hope you come to this one, anyway, thank's again to all of you, you all make me feel like I am doing something right! Here is the Link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/branedeadrecords.htm Much love, Peace!...

Kreepy
X

:classic:
I just put 3 more song's on my Site http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/branedeadrecords.htm Go check that out if you want, one song is from my homie "Tha Pale One" And the other two are Album Sampler's for my album and Tha Pale One's Album, drop FeedBack if you want, thank's and peace!...

Kreepy
X:cool: