Kreayshawn Feat. 2 Chainz "Breakfast" [Official Music Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
I download it and was bumpin this song down the street in walnut creek and everybody was like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF.. it was clasicc. The beat be bumping with my 2 12S jL auido w6

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
so you her age breh. we all thought you was fresh on summer break. aint no reason now you cant holler successfully at that. if your cool, that is.
If i'm cool you say? hmmm well I dont want to be completely emasculated in front of my siccness peers. So in that case...

View attachment 110334

LOL

Sep 25, 2008
shes just a little girl havin fun with music and her friends.

i aint mad at that.

she not makin nobody listen to her songs.its your choice to get mad when you click the link when you already know what she raps about and sound like lol

that song made me think about this song...

[video=youtube;I5VRWwPG5QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VRWwPG5QY[/video]

back n da dayz i had to explain to my mom why Guce was so cereal about his milk lol
LMAO. I remember that Guce CD back in the day and thought that cereal bout milk concept was dope, but corny at the same time.

I can't hate Kreashawn for doing her thing, seems she's highly marketable ATM. Her music and look seem to appeal to the younger crowd, enter Lil' B and Soulja Boy... go figure. Not gonna lie though, her videos came out good; but all that doesn't take away from her music being horrible. I can't stand it and yet I'll peep it out just to see what the music industry has become.