Krayzie Bone- New Album"GEMINI"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I'm feeling this album but some reason the more I listen to it I get tired of it. IMO Alpha & Omega is tighter because Bizzy has some real topics on that shit. I Just can relate to A&O more than Gemini and Beginning of The End.

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i wasn't feelin A&O at all.... just like 2 songs.... that i really like...

Begging and end was like a master piece to me...
Gemini is good...
but a lot of the tight tracks got cut from the album... :(
and Nothing But Music has been on the net forever...
i had like 4 songs off that album like months before it came out...
and i was expecting more songs.. that i heard snippets from earlier...
but yeah if he woulda put the rest of the songs that were supposed to be on it
it woulda be hella raw....
still am feelin it though...
This album is way tigher than Thug On Da line though.. fo sho...

Apr 13, 2003
Verbal Assassin said:
I'm one of bones biggest fans but everything krayzie has put out after thug mentality is a dissapointment
I WAS EXPECTING ALOT MORE, BUT ITS COO. HOW CAN HE NOT HAVE A WEED SONG.WTF?

May 21, 2002
I like Bizzy a lot, but sometimes he's a little 2 abstract for me,

Im in the fortunate position of never hearing any of Gemini before hand so it all sounds fresh to me

May 11, 2002
Horrible Album......I picked it up last Tuesday. The production is weak, and KB's rhymes are just sluggish. He sounds tired, and washed up.

Bizzy Bone is the only one who can drop a decent LP. I will always pick up his shit when it drops....but I wont waste my time or money on any other Lp that KB drops. Bizzy, Layzie, & Flesh are the only talent in that group.

KB's last LP "Thug On Da Line" was also a waste of time and money. "Thug Mentality" was at least half way decent.

Oct 29, 2003
Gemini is another masterpiece better then the most crap that comes out.. only i am missing some dope tracks that got cut... Krayzie always drops a dope album... love it..