Kottonmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Can anybody give me sum info on this guy?

i downloaded 1 crunk ass song called murder after murder

anybody got any album info? where he from in Texas?

how many albums he done, what label etc etc

thanks

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
yeah we talked about him on the Nino from PKO from San antonio thread. But he is from Dallas and was a member of PKO and rally boys his solo was hard as Fuck 100% Kottonmouth came out in 95 around same tim Nino's The G N Me is the track to peep. Whole album really.

Label was youngsta records Produced by dj Snake and magic mark

May 21, 2002
thanks

I know PKO and Youngsta records from years ago, im talking 1990 / 91

I have an album called "Armed & Dangerous" - but the members of PKO were Magic Mark and Pony-J.

Did Pony-J leave or did he change his name to Nino?

I gotta get hold of some more Kottonmouth shit, his shit fire

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
yeah kottonmouth joined pko later he was listed as an official member of PKO on his album cover but i'm not sure i ever heard him on a pko album, but on the no pain no gain album it looks like Kottonmouth on cover. Haven't listened to it in years. Pony J changed his name to Nino, Originally it was Pony j, K-Sam and magic mark, and C-Lo was there sometime later and maybe a couple others in the mix.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Kottonmouth has 4 albums

100%
Killa Kottonfields
Kotton Kandy
Urban Legend

The OG PKO Armed & Dangerous were completely different rappers than PKO of the mid to late 90's.

May 21, 2002
big D said:
The OG PKO Armed & Dangerous were completely different rappers than PKO of the mid to late 90's.

Whats the difference?

from the Armed and Dangerous i got, there was just Magic Mark and Pony J in the group

My man said Pony J became Nino

Is this correct?

Im gonna have to dig out that old record, it was tite back in the day when i bought it

what does PKO stand for i never knew

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
Whats the difference?

from the Armed and Dangerous i got, there was just Magic Mark and Pony J in the group

My man said Pony J became Nino

Is this correct?

Im gonna have to dig out that old record, it was tite back in the day when i bought it

what does PKO stand for i never knew
Pounds, Keys & OZ's

I don't think Pony J is NINO but i may be wrong. Magic mark became the executive producer of the PKO albums.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
you are wrong sorry, Pony J is Nino look at Nino's album cover it says formerly Pony J and its all over his raps talkin about changin his name to nino plus Point Blank was locked up with him and refers to him as both Pony J and Nino. just listen and you can tell to.