Korg Triton 61 Key For Sale, $1,400 OBO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Triton 61 Key, stock, no expansions, $1,400 or best offer... I prefer to sell this to someone in the Bay so you can pick it up or I can drop it off, I'd rather not deal with shipping. It's been in one location, smoke-free, since I got it (less than a year ago I think.) Like new... Hit me up, reply here or e-mail [email protected].

Apr 25, 2002
Since I got it I've been messing with sound modules more and sequencing in Cakewalk... I don't really use the Triton that much anymore... I might end up getting the rack version instead.

S

SHOHEI BABA

DeviantJR said:
I might be able to find someone that's interested. If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it?
i hate it when people ask that shit....what the fuck does it matter WHY I'm selling it - you want to BUY or NOT, I just TOLD you it's in good condition ... and do you morons actually expect the seller to come right out and say "I'm selling it because my cousin spilled kool aid all over the shit and it EXPLODED WITH SMOKE EVERYWHERE"

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHOHEI BABA said:

i hate it when people ask that shit....what the fuck does it matter WHY I'm selling it - you want to BUY or NOT, I just TOLD you it's in good condition ... and do you morons actually expect the seller to come right out and say "I'm selling it because my cousin spilled kool aid all over the shit and it EXPLODED WITH SMOKE EVERYWHERE"
You have never delt with a consumer have you? If you were working in an electronics store and someone asked you about a keyboard they were possibly interested in.... is that how you would reply? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER? BUY IT OR NOT IDIOT!!!!!!!! Ooops, there goes your commission. I wonder why your rusty equipment is probably still sitting in the basement, cause you couldn't sell an ounce of indo if it was 50% off.

Grow up.