KOOPSTA KNICCA RESPONCE PT.1 & 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Shit was pretty entertaining. He spittin some funny shit about the triple bitch mafia. I was always thought their was something wrong with Crunchy, well Koop cleared that up by saying he used to fuck with H. Thinking about it now though, shit was pretty obvious.

It got annoying as fuck all the editing though. It edited "nigga" and Koop was sayin that shit like every other word. Even the white dude was sayin that shit.

Feb 22, 2006
D-Locc60 said:
what them crack head lookin white dudes mad about...
tryin 2 get on...... all dem niggaz is so dope headz!!!:ermm: la chat is the only one that seems 2 be level headed,but again i havent seen her do an interview yet!! she can b fucked up too....but i dont think so!! koopsta need 2 stop all dat dry snitchin.....

Feb 8, 2003
She rapped with every major click in Memphis. Chat is a fucken vet, What ever happen to her big brother WOMACK?

I heard Gangsta Boo's new song the other week she doing shows in Germany now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn...whoever edited that shit needs to be bitch slapped lol.

Too bad Juicy J and DJ Paul are greedy motherfuckers and blacklist more or less everyone from Memphis not down with them. Memphis has so much talent that it would have been on top of the south rap scene if not for Paul and Juicy fucking everyone over.

3-6/Prophet's roster couldn't be fucked with back in the mid 1990's. Now everyone is doing their own thing or in jail.

Dec 25, 2003
Ever since they got a bigger with even & bigger deal & winning an Oscar, they have gotten reel arrogant & cocky!! Just like almost every celeb & wealthy individual... But the reality is that it's just sad sad sad pity pity pity
.......................................................................................................

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^Okay, yeah yeah yeah, it's bad to steal from cripples blah blah blah, but...

Do you get anymore of a snitch bitch then goin on the fuckin news. I don't think so, someone needs to come by and steal that mother fuckers wheels. He said Koop was just jealous of the fame he has comin to him, LMFAO.