Konu - CoCo Shack album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I DONT THINK ILL BUY IT...I DO WANNA HEAR THAT WE IN THE BAY REMIX THOUGH....HOPEFULLY IT SOUNDS BETTER

Mar 11, 2007
JackArtist510 said:
is it all island type music? looks koo tho, hopefully he got a few tracks on the "How We Ride" level..
Wasn't that Woodie who did "How We Ride" on NE1 I thought it was a misprint on the back of the cd?

Feb 23, 2004
i already copped that shit but its in the mail or sittin at my home in the cities! cant wait to pop that in, i am excited to see what else Konu brings to the Mic....has anybody checked out the write up about it on Rapbay.com....gives a lil info about the type of music and all that..

Feb 23, 2004
i might have to start smoking again and listen to that and then also pop in some NE 4 Un4given like a few years ago

Feb 23, 2004
ya i got that Konu in the mail and that Mad Dog album...that Mad Dog is pretty slappin', and that Konu i am gonna have to get used to it, its all Island from what i hear (reggae)...havent really gotten to listen to much of the Konu album yet.

Aug 19, 2006
Rusto said:
^^^you sure you listening to the same song? How We Ride sounds nothing like Woodie
YEP I AGREE WITH U. PLUS WE HAVE HAD CONVERSATIONS ON HERE WITH WOODIE ABOUT THAT PARTICULAR TRACK WHEN WE ASKED HIM WHY KONU DIDN'T RAP LIKE THAT ON NE7. WOODIE RESPONDED WITH SOMETHING LIKE KONU WAS TRYIN TO GET AWAY FROM THAT STYLE IN HIS MUSIC. WE HAVE ALL HAD PLENTY OF CONV. ABOUT THAT TRAK. AND IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE WOODIE. DUDE NEEDS TO TAKE ANOTHER LISTEN REAL CLOSE. IT'S NOT EVEN HIS STYLE.

Feb 23, 2004
you should hear Woodie on We in the Bay remix....you can tell the difference between the 2 but its just totally different way WOOD rolls on that track as well as Lou E Lou....those 2 are versatile as well, which we already knew!