Komain news... block monsters etc...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
what it is ya'll... long time no post, been busy as usual...

First off we have dropped the new Block Monsters "Drunk and Hungover" double mixtape cd... the feedback has been wonderful, unfortunately right now it's only available in the South Bend/ Gary area... i'ma have it up to buy online soon, i'm just gettin my website situation worked out...

also more news for those who care, we are workin Hard... new projects commin out next year...

Block Monsters -- New Block Order
Snub Nose -- The Ecclipse
Gangsta Biz -- 100% Gangsta
Komain & Lil Witness -- UNTITLED (Yes, Lil Witness from Baton Rouge, don't sleep!!!!)
Komain -- Livewire 2
Marquis -- Untitled

look for me on some mw compilations and mixtapes too... i think i'm on one of those outside or no tamin comps, c'saw told me, but i don't remember the song!!! haha...

much luv ya'll... holla back at the kid, and i'ma do my best to get shit available for online order...

MW Luv....

Komain

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
Komain & Lil Witness -- UNTITLED (Yes, Lil Witness from Baton Rouge, don't sleep!!!!) if this shit right here anything likelike lil witness- strikin cold (his newest cd) the fuckin thing will be so fkn nice... GL wit errythang Ko ill be waitin for that ish wit lil witness

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Twisted.... 4sho homie, always luv this way...
Midwest314-- it'll be even better... haha, we're aiming for nuthin short of a CLASSIC....

MOB-- what up fam... we need to quit bullshittin and get somethin done

Ko

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
damn man i jus now listened to monster music for the first time today when my homie had it in his cds... i snatched that bitch from him and this shit is on fiyaaaa wow man u stepped ur game up on this one.... man this got me wantin new KOMAIN shit ASAP.... keep doin ya thang

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
midwest314 said:
Block Monsters "Drunk and Hungover" << man i want that shit bad
^that shit is HEAT! and its a double disc...

Ko, keep doin ya thing fam, much respect...oh and you, cmob, and doe need to all link up and get some colaborations in the works, I think your styles would work well together and u know you all way too talented to not fuck with eachother.