Komain new album... Monster Muzic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Commin at the end of August...

feat. D-Fly, Mista Lo of the MCG'z, the Outside, the Outfitt, the Block Monsters, d-low Flexxican and more...

production from... DJ Ric, The Legendary Traxster, Mista Lo of the MCG's, Fingeroll, and Opie...

it's a banger... pleazebelievit...

holla...

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
C-Dubb... 4sho homie... if u like that track u'll luv this album, it's a banger...

Knockademus... I've basically been surrounding myself with the few people that i can trust and getting rid of all of the snake ass cats in the game for themselves, it's a dirty game and i'm still strugglin to bubble man... but on the music note, the new album is HEAT ... It's plenty of them rapid-fire spitters on this one mayne...u know all these cats have these lil posts about name the fast rappers this that, i'm hardly ever named, but that's aight, i'ma let my music speak for itself....

Juan... Na u ain't miss it, this is the new title... u know i wouldn't have let u miss it!!! haha... u gon feel this one tho homie... watch...

Cold... much luv, this album is even hotter... atleast in my opinion and basically the opinion of all the people in my camp... when i stop getting better with each cd, then i'm doin somethin wrong... thanx 4 tha luv tho mayne...

i'll keep ya'll updated.... Much luv to all my people on here that hold it down for me... ya'll really helped get the buzz on my name out there because i didn't have real good promotion and i really appreciate it... keep doin it, and i'll keep on bringin the hot music...

Ko

MONSTER MUZIC (Late August)

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
TRMNDUS... na i'm just gonna cut my losses on that album man... i didn't know what i was doin on the business end and got fucked, but i learned, musically and professionally, so i wouldn't take back the experience... everything's gonna be new now, and even hotter... i'm commin ...

get at me homie....

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
lol
some dude from indiana worked with me out here in the bay
he was talkin about indiana rap and asked if i heard of komain, i was like yeah dudes tight, one of the producers from his album did beats on mine...and hes like yeah, i was his cable guy or some shit like that

lmao
small world

Sep 13, 2002
livewire was heat. from the mouth of madness is the shit i need though folks.

if you ever get time to burn a copy and still got copies of the group album you dropped let me know.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
eastbay rider... cats name they shit 4 different reasons... mine fits me, the album is some monster shit, and my group is the block monsters, natural fit...

proppa... i can shoot that to u wheneva man, both of em... just holla at me on the email...

much luv ya'll...

Ko

Jan 7, 2003
Komain said:
Stab... i should have the video back this comming weekend... after that we're shooting it to uncut, a few other stations... i'll keep ya'll posted...

Ko
fa sho,pimpin.....check ya pm there sumthin i gotta ask ya......