Kokane- Funk Upon a Rhyme...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
St.Nick said:
"...say mista, mista little Japanese man/I'm not gonna rob your liquor store that's not what I'm here for/ hey,I need a bottle of that V.S.O.P./and give me a pack of slow burners please/"
Well it's slow burnin' twenty-two-five fahrenheit, well allriiight...!!
Hey Nick!! Still need that info on how to get that M-Sane Cd to Germany. How to pay 'n how much izit including s&h?

Apr 25, 2002
damn...im hella curious bout this album now...i was always a big ruthless fan...had all eazy's old shit all the way up to str8 off the streets and eternal....i had kokanes other album...wit monster humps...on the grind..etc...i thought it was tight but could have been better and to me should have been better judging by all his other shit ive heard...either way i gotta connect game with this "funk upon a rhyme"...nice concept too..

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Man only few folk here know about that shit. I got that shit loooooooong time ago, folks are just now realizin how tight that nigga is

"No pain, no gain, i can see clearly out my window" ~Kokane~ oowee

Apr 26, 2002
Okay 'n 4 the people that just don't know...Kokane's got another album! Came out in '91 I think.'Who Am I' is the name and it also came out on Ruthless Records.Had features by Above The Law all ova da place. Pimp Clinic Forever & Black Mafia Life 4 Life fool!!!

May 11, 2002
Puddahmaan said:
Okay 'n 4 the people that just don't know...Kokane's got another album! Came out in '91 I think.'Who Am I' is the name and it also came out on Ruthless Records.Had features by Above The Law all ova da place. Pimp Clinic Forever & Black Mafia Life 4 Life fool!!!
Thats A Tight Album Too.........But It Doesnt Compare To "Funk Upon A Rhyme".