Kokane- Funk Upon a Rhyme...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I found this the other day and I know people were sayin this was hella rare. Anybody holler and let me know the git down with it. I might be willing to sell it.

May 11, 2002
Classic CD, one of the best CD's ever made. That was Cold 187um's finest production and Koke's finest lyrics. That CD should be in the damn hall of fame.

You can sell that on Half.com or Ebay for $$$$$$

I sold a copy on half.com for $60.00 about 6 months ago. I have 3 copies of it already. I'll buy it off of you for $20.00 shipped.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol. no. he's married with 6 kids. the only Kokane album i have is 'they call me Mr. Kane' and it's no good. it doesn't look like an official release to me though, so that might explain it

Apr 26, 2002
Kyle said:
lol. no. he's married with 6 kids. the only Kokane album i have is 'they call me Mr. Kane' and it's no good. it doesn't look like an official release to me though, so that might explain it
'They Call Me Mr. Kane' is pure listening pleasure and Kokane is one of the best in this game. Can't nobody fuck with him!!
Everything he put out was classic material, but u gotta be down wit da funk to really get into it...'Major Papers'...'Monster Humps'...'On The Grind'...can't understand people who don't like this shit

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
'They Call Me Mr. Kane' is pure listening pleasure and Kokane is one of the best in this game. Can't nobody fuck with him!!
i think i put it wrong sayin it's no good - it's ok but i haven't played it in years, which isn't a good sign

Apr 26, 2002
Kyle said:

i think i put it wrong sayin it's no good - it's ok but i haven't played it in years, which isn't a good sign
Alright okay, everyone's got his own opinions, but it isn't also a good sign that u don't call 'Funk Upon A Rhyme' ur own, because this one's a masterpiece without a doubt...ever listened to that homie?

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
"...say mista, mista little Japanese man/I'm not gonna rob your liquor store that's not what I'm here for/ hey,I need a bottle of that V.S.O.P./and give me a pack of slow burners please/"

Yes! This album is a classic, this post made me go back to the collection and pull it out for a listen.

Jul 2, 2002
I bought this album for 5 bucks off half.com and it is pure classic no doubt. They Call me Mr.Kane is dope but it cannot touch Funk Upon a Rhyme

May 11, 2002
AOD said:
I'm hella interested. I'ma big Ruthless fan. Is Eazy-E featured on it? Or any other Ruthless Artist?
If you are a Ruthless Fan, you need thios CD. From one Ruthless Fan to another, Pick it up. I can even burn you a copy. Yeah, it only has Above The Law & Shaki featured on it. The Alkaholics are also featured on it. Origional Material, Classic CD.