Kodogg....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Kodogg.......I fucked your sig up on accident.....I was hella high earlier not even thinkin bout it and I erased the thread the shit was posted in. I made some little quick shit right quick to replace it though....hope you like woodgrain....I'll lace you somehtin tighter when I can....

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
LOL....Biggz You too kind...Truth be Told cuzz...That sig Succ's Semen....What kinda Cruncy Butter Cakealicious shit is that ?.....If it was bottom of the Ninth I wouldn't throw my bat at you for a sig man...LMAO....Pinky ass Powder pacc lookin' gay shit....You must got lepresy in yo' ass Cookin' up that Homoness mane....I mean .....Jesus....Are they Gold bars or somethin' ?...lol....I know this nigga bout' to start chantin' his Off key harmony toward Deuce but fucc it....But that sig is straight Push broom cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzin'

Deuce

2 C's

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yea i aint feelin this one either dawg.. To hard to Read "KODOGG".. I got a new one fo' you dawg.. If you've seen Thug-C's sig cna u do that kinda color in the text but make the text sorta like.. "Deaf as a Post" and then in the bottom in iced out tag text put "925 Hustla aka B.A.U.R.S" if you can hollah @ a playa.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Deuce.......you motherfuckin right I'ma speak at you......talkin bout MY sigs......hahahahahaha you got Fabolous ALL up in your shit.....you a fuckin 12 year old girl really I bet......I'll trade you some cd's.....let me just go borrow all my 14 year old sister's cuts real quick and I'll get back to you......faggot.....

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Deuce.....after I replied I realized you were speakin on the other one with the gold bars it seemed like....so if thats the case it's whatever, like I told everybody else who tried to hate I didnt even personally like that shit, but kodogg wanted to keep it instead of me makin a better one. But if you got shit to say outside of that subject please read the post above.....

May 8, 2002
WcMalice said:
Deuce.......you motherfuckin right I'ma speak at you......talkin bout MY sigs......hahahahahaha you got Fabolous ALL up in your shit.....
LMAO...... F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S hahahahahahaha

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm not trippin on any of the criticism....just the fact that niggas think this is my prime work and shit is what cracks me up....truth be told neither one of the sigs I made for Kodogg are good, but my ass is burnt the fuck out on makin people free sigs right now and the shit suffers odviously.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
KODOGG said:
Yea i aint feelin this one either dawg.. To hard to Read "KODOGG".. I got a new one fo' you dawg.. If you've seen Thug-C's sig cna u do that kinda color in the text but make the text sorta like.. "Deaf as a Post" and then in the bottom in iced out tag text put "925 Hustla aka B.A.U.R.S" if you can hollah @ a playa.
^^ Can you do this dawg.. If you cant It's coo i understand you makin sigs like no otha.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'll see what I can do for you cuzz.....just dont expect the shit to be done like today or tommorow, but if I can....I'll do it for you. I'm fit to get some vereses done for the crew battle and shit and then I'll get back in photoshop and see whats crackin.

May 21, 2002
yo malice, is there a place where i can go to make my own? i wanna sig but i aint tryin to hassle u wit makin em for me..holla back dogg..