KODOGG.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
aye homie shifty jus brought this up to me..........that we should battle eachother so r u down???? maybe this we'll settle all this so called "nut ridin" shit.....lol aight so hit me up josh peace

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
*Turns off his Sensitive Thug Holiday shit.. and puts on his Hard ass NWA SHIT!! *

Fat J I dont know why you even trying to battle-me ... When you talk about 'rydin' on you enemies ya' mean it cuz you askin fo' a 'saddle'-G ... 'n man you gettin road back like a 'horse' they even feedin you 'caddle'-feed //
But that aint surprisin you would prolly eat-anything ... Man why you talkin about shootin peep's when ya gun aint-eva-been-seen ... 'n man I kill you take yo shoe(s) 'n return-to-the-crime-scene to jack yo walet-too //
Comin' up to me Ill change all that 'red' yo wearin to black-'n-'blue' ... Come up to me 'n Ill let ya' go home but ya gonna come-back-in-two ... It dosnt take a fued to relise im way ahead of you in this-game //
You talk shit 'n then ma fist-came ... Ya knocked-out 'n then ya find-out KODOGG took ma wrist chain!! ... Shit you must be fuccin 'crazy' to fuck wit' me bro ... out of all the peeps I thought you'd know that im-in-sane //
Now you scared im all up in-his-brain ... The rhymes been confessed ... 'n the faggots been put ta' rest //

*Casket Drops*

Jus a quicc lil freestyle flow thingy..

Feb 12, 2003
my quick verse

Aye homie Ya parents better have life insurance-
Cuz I’m boughta slaughter u-
Then roll me ah fuckin joint or two-
ill piss on your grave, enslave you cuz your gay-
ya get sprayed with no delay-
i dont refrain on wut i say-
ya betta pay up cuz u ain’t gonna b able tah stay up wit me-
i’m boughta break me off anotha slice then lay u in ah freezer full of ice-
preserven ya dead body in mah garage-
it ain’t mah fault no 1 likes u and u can’t getta girl-
maybe its b cuz u ain’t gotta dick??-
o shit could that b it I think so damn u couldn’t even get the biggest hoe bro-
u couldn’t get laid if u paid someone 4 some fun-
shit that bitch could weigh ah ton and still not give u none-
homie that’s sad I kinda feel bad-
not it ain’t mah fault u wuzn’t born hott-
boil u up in ah pot and feed u to ah rott-
I ain’t gonna stop ballin on yo ass til mah casket drop-
Sorry to say but now its ur tyme tah go that wuz ur last flow-
U jus got murderd bitch!

Haha jus ah quicky nice shit kodogg

now u guyz gotta vote aight peace 1st to 7 votes winz

Apr 25, 2002
Comin' up to me Ill change all that 'red' yo wearin to black-'n-'blue' ... Come up to me 'n Ill let ya' go home but ya gonna come-back-in-two ... It dosnt take a fued to relise im way ahead of you in this-game //
You talk shit 'n then ma fist-came ... Ya knocked-out 'n then ya find-out KODOGG took ma wrist chain!!

murdered him w/ that

Kodogg