"KOD" Reimagined "KILLER ON DEMAND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
I've been wanting to do this since I got "Seepage".. I put the tracks from "The Lost Scripts" and "Seepage" in to the original "KOD"

Here's the track list and link (it is itunes ready too btw)

01. Like I Died (Remix) (feat. Krizz Kaliko and Craig Smith)
02. F.U.N. (Fuck U Niggas)
03. The Warning (Skit)
04. Stress Relief
05. Seepage (feat. Tonesha Sanders)
06. Demons (feat. Three 6 Mafia)
07. Blackened the Sun (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
08. Strange Music Box (feat. Krizz Kaliko and Brotha Lynch Hung)
09. Double O' N9na
10. Hunterish (feat. Krizz Kaliko and Irv Da Phenom)
11. In The Trunk
12. Pinocchiho
13. Horns (feat. Prozak And King Gordy)
14. Alucard
15. Bite Me (feat. Tonesha Sanders)
16. It Was An Accident (feat. Alan Wayne)
17. Shadows On the Road (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
18. Low (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
19. Pain Killer (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
20. Killing You
21. Trippin' Comin' (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
22. Last Sad Song (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
23. Leave Me Alone (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
24. K.O.D. (feat. Mackenzie O'Guin)
25. The Martini (feat. Krizz Kaliko)

And don't get mad I dropped your favorite songs off it.. :hurt:

It knocks.. Enjoy...

Nov 17, 2006
The credits sung on Martini is the best part of the song in my opinion. I know most dont feel that way, but Kali singing is dope to me no matter what.

Oct 6, 2008
wait so this is a mix of already released material just put onto one CD?
May I ask why this is necessary?
I did it just because I wanted to see it. Its like on "Billy Madison".. Adam Sandler draws a blue duck just because he wanted to see one. Plus all the tags of KOD's 3 sections are on those tracks.. it coincides..

congrats u put together a mix cd. kuddos new ideas right churr... tell you what
Thanks for the sarcasm...

I also thought about the whole "Martini"/"Last Sad Song" situation and I figured its only right to end it the way it originally ended. I also knew if I didn't most of you would cry foul..

Another thing that just hit me is LDS or one of the other Mods needs to kill this post because the link is for FREE Strange Music tracks. Even though we all have em, I still broke the rules..

And I dig the mix.. I just wanted to share it with you.

Like it or not there it is.. fucktards..

Those that dug it, good looking out...

Feb 18, 2006
I did it just because I wanted to see it. Its like on "Billy Madison".. Adam Sandler draws a blue duck just because he wanted to see one. Plus all the tags of KOD's 3 sections are on those tracks.. it coincides..

Thanks for the sarcasm...

I also thought about the whole "Martini"/"Last Sad Song" situation and I figured its only right to end it the way it originally ended. I also knew if I didn't most of you would cry foul..

Another thing that just hit me is LDS or one of the other Mods needs to kill this post because the link is for FREE Strange Music tracks. Even though we all have em, I still broke the rules..

And I dig the mix.. I just wanted to share it with you.

Like it or not there it is.. fucktards..

Those that dug it, good looking out...
u could edit the post?

Oct 6, 2008
btw what kinda computer noob says itunes ready and what does that even mean? its mp3 aint it? that shit plays in damn near ANythinG
You carnivorous cocksucker.. "iTunes ready" (to me) means that its all named and tagged properly in iTunes. It doesn't read as "Seepage" or "Lost Scripts" in the album section, so you could conveniently add it to your playlist and it doesn't look like shit.

I edited the post BTW..

And shout out to Ant for pointing out that you DIDN'T invent the word "fucktard"..

Go get some pussy and stop complaining..

Fucktard.