Kobe soon to be father of 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
you're right chump...i mean champ

didn't mean to doubt you, what was i thinking?

I'll be sure to read your posts before i reply :cheeky:

i didn't mean to stray from your original post with my mindless banter...so do you know what Kobe and his wife are naming their kid? do you think Kobe will tatoo the newborn on his body? Damn great thread.

Dec 29, 2004
I hope the Warriors do tear some shit up, cuz they got a straight baller out of Southern California saving their organization...

Lakers are down right now, true, but a couple of down years for the Lakers isn't nearly as bad as where the Warriors have been for tha last 10 or so....

I bet the Lakers will win another championship before the Warriors or Kings win 1...

Apr 25, 2002
Hoosier said:
Where's all the King fans in this? Did they switch over to the Warriors?
Probally..I dont remember half as many people supporting GS at the beginning of last season..now you got all these people comin out the wood works and now Warrior fans. Fuck the Kings and Lakers..
Oakland muthafuckin Dubs biiiitch!!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Hoosier said:
Where's all the King fans in this? Did they switch over to the Warriors?
^^hahah...really though I remember back in like 2002-03 when the kings actually had a good team everyone was a kings fan and the warriors was there back up team...now that the kings are 2-4 and the warrors are 4-2 everyones a warriors fan