Kobe soon to be father of 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Bryant's wife pregnant with second child

November 8, 2005
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, are expecting the couple's second child in May, spokesman Rob Pelinka said Tuesday.

The Bryants have a daughter, Natalia, who turns 3 in January.

The story was first reported by ``Entertainment Tonight.''

The 27-year-old Bryant is beginning his 10th season with the Lakers.

~~~~ Good to hear that him and his wife patched things up and are having another kid...

May 15, 2002
Dude has glory days of Magic/Shaq/Kareem

too bad its 2005/06 and all i see on the floor is Slava/Mihm/Kwame and other assorted laker assholes

Good game vs the wolves tonight

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
I see that none of you commented on the Warriors, which was the team my quote was aimed at. I never said the Lakers are the best in the West like all of you seem to think I did. I can see that they are going to have to fight just to make the playoffs, but atleast they're making it, unlike the Warriors who are lucky they played the knicks and hawks. And AC transit, maybe you should wash out the crap from your eyes, then you would see KOBE BRYANT (arguably the best player in the league so far), Lamar Odom (solid player), Smush Parker (who has been doin pretty good except the game against the wolves), Devean George (who can light it up from 3 and is a solid player on most nights).. and who the Warriors have besides Baron Davis and J Rich?

May 15, 2002
you mentioned Devean George???!!! that shows you how far youre reaching for players. And Smush??? C'mon now, it's the 5th or 6th game and youre acting like the man is gonna do it over the whole season. Lamar Odom...the same guy who cried at a press conference cause he admitted to smoking weed - straight bitch move.

Warriors (although they lost tonight) have a more complete team player 1-15 then the lakers. Kobe might be the best player, but it takes a team to win. The lakers bench is a joke, the team is a joke, they're not even the best team in LA anymore.

Can't wait for Jan 27, 2006 - I'll be at Staples repping the Golden State Whorariors as they bash the lakers

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Exactly only the fifth game for Smush and he had 20 points in most of them and hella steals. How is devean george reachin hella far back if he is their sixth man? and what does lamar odom smokin weed have to do with him putting up solid numbers? and you said the warriors got a complete team but I dont see you adding any names to my 2 player list.. and the lakers dont have a deep bench but i dont see any good players coming off for the warriors...

May 15, 2002
Not gonna argue with someone with Lakers in their screen name, kinda like i wouldnt argue with me about east bay public transportation

you're right, Lakers Rule - Warriors suck, Lakers will win the championship this year - warriors will be lucky to win another game

WAR KOBE'S NEWBORN AND I'M OUT

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
I guess you are stupid than I thought. If you would have learned how to read you might have noticed I said it will be difficult for the lakers to even make the playoffs this year...but I guess since you're stupid enough to be a warriors fan, you havent learned to read yet.

Apr 12, 2005
YOuNg WiNo said:
how is he gonna explain to his kids he's a rapist ?
i went to a warriors vs lakers game in oakland after the Kobe incident... man, everyone there was yelling out "fuck you, you fucking rapist!!!" and giving the goldberg chat but saying "raaaaaaaaaapiiiiiist!!!!" those were good times....

May 15, 2002
Funny...i'm the retard

i can't read but I sure can see...YOUR STUPID SIG YOU ASSHOLE

can you say owned?

why am i saying owned? its a laker fan, can't be worth too much

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Hmm, let me go make a sig saying LAKERS 2005-06 8th Seed!...not too good is it? But a pic that shows champs means I want em to be champs it don't mean that its going to happen. and like i said READ MY POSTS dont stare at the picture ...oh but thats what lil kids do, look at the pictures in the books since they can't read...