Knumbskull....wat happened to him???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
MAN...wouldn't yall love to hear a Luniz/Outkast track?
damn that would be heat
anyway that Clee and Drank A Lot was sick as fuck...
i can't wait for a knumskull solo
I was hoping to see the Luniz on Smoke Fest '99....they woulda ripped that

May 22, 2002
D-Mak said:
Hes WAY better that fucking Yuk!!!
I 2nd that, i find him yuk ill with his voice and flow and shit....but look at knumbskull he is fuking ill....best voice (tied with spice 1) , crazy ass flow, tight lyrics ("Im BLOWING it up like OKLOHOMA...get it")

way underrated

Jun 16, 2002
Spice 1 has the best voice no matter what you say. Nobody can fuck with his style. I never heard a rapper that can flow so smooth like Spice. Ok maybe Krayzie Bone but thats it. Spice can flow like a Jamaican cat, he can make his voice deeper and spit it real hard and he also can twist his tongue and rap fast. I never heard a wack verse of him. Never. Thats why nobody cant be compared to Spice in my opinion.

Jul 7, 2002
I think king nicky has a better voice than both of them. That lisp sounds tight! And i like yuk on that old luniz album, now he just sounds like a dope fiend, scrsamin in to the mic. Yuk needs to get off the yay or whatever hes doing

May 22, 2002
Young AKayser said:
Spice 1 has the best voice no matter what you say. Nobody can fuck with his style. I never heard a rapper that can flow so smooth like Spice. Ok maybe Krayzie Bone but thats it. Spice can flow like a Jamaican cat, he can make his voice deeper and spit it real hard and he also can twist his tongue and rap fast. I never heard a wack verse of him. Never. Thats why nobody cant be compared to Spice in my opinion.
true...spice has that distingushable voice....he got his own style mos def....knumbskull is close though