Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
gabe?! whats up wit the posters homeboy?....just PM me, and whatever you can give me for like 75 or 100 its all good......i need the origianl APT 3 poster...

Sep 26, 2006
I here ya.

You should get some Hyphy artists and do some Hyphy Horrorcore while you're at it too. Lol.
WHAT THE FUCK???WHATS WRONG MAKING GOOD MUSIC ????MOBBMUSIC/HORRORCORE TWO CLASSIC STYLES!!!APT3 HAS ALLWAYS
MADE MUSIC OF THEIR OWN AND BEEN LEADERS NOT FOLLOWERS!!!
99% OF TODAYS BAYAREA RAP IS WEAK BULLSHIT BUT APT3 HAS
STILL KEPT IT HARDCORE/REAL!!1MUCH LOVE FOR THAT!!!

Sep 26, 2006
u need to get Brainwash to this compilation. He made some classic mobbshit/horrorcore.
Skitzofrenic album was pure heat from start to finnish.
I would love to hear Adr with brainwash on the same track.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Just a quick update...confirmed so far on the album -

SB, Cougnut and C-Fresh (IMP), Black C of RBL, Totally Insane, Taydatay of 11/5, Spice-1, B-Legit, Shag Nasty, Equipto, Big Tone, Big Oso Loc, ADR, Mars, Malice, 2-Illeven, Fly Mar, Hugh E MC

And for SB fans, he is penning out "SAV part 2" as we speak...vicious...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

SB, Cougnut and C-Fresh (IMP), Black C of RBL, Totally Insane, Taydatay of 11/5, Spice-1, B-Legit, Shag Nasty, Equipto, Big Tone, ADR, Mars, Malice, 2-Illeven, Fly Mar, Hugh E MC

wow, equipto too? I cant wait.

Dec 4, 2007

SB, Cougnut and C-Fresh (IMP), Black C of RBL, Totally Insane, Taydatay of 11/5, Spice-1, B-Legit, Shag Nasty, Equipto, Big Tone, Big Oso Loc, ADR, Mars, Malice, 2-Illeven, Fly Mar, Hugh E MC

Wow that's a good look! I can't wait for the finish product!

www.myspace.com/sfesbee