Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
good to see this a double disc wish you didnt stop after this one tho and kept puttin out real music aint real any more albums i can go swoop out with out having to hear em first now a days apt.3 and sav it out are the only ones i can buy no problem

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
shit hopefully it happens from a few comments i saw you post a couple comments that woodie was tryin to get you to change it to apt.3 to apt.4 haha aint to much more music to look forward to if apt.3 is gone would love to see one more album maybe a guinness world records type of cds come out but much love to apt.3 for keepin the real bay original music alive

Sep 26, 2006
Hope that disc 2 will have production from:
dj mark 7,ADR,&The enhancer&laidblack productions
cause theme music is still my favorite comp from all apt3/dna compilations
and the beats where that oldschool hardcore bay-area og mobb shit on that one
from start to finish.I love that cd and still bumbin it weekly!On my books its the best
mobb music compilation ever made.No disrespect for the other ones u have dropped
cause i love them all and they are all classics but that one is my personal favorite

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hey Gabe, I remember you mentioning something before about Mars and Malice making a quick album together a while back, did anything happen with that? Or am I just remembering things I wish were going to happen, lol.