Know where there's good fishing at?(trout)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Do any of you gangmembers or drug dealers know some good fishing spots in Wa.
Even if it's East of the Cascades,let me know.If you don't want to tarnish your street image,hit me on my PM.

BUY MY ALBUMS,THERE ALL CLASSIC'S!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I GOT THE CALI SPOTS ON LOCK...ME AND MY BROTHER USED 2 HIKE ALL THE HILLS IN THE AREA, GO HUNTIN, AND FISH EVERY SPOT WE COULD FIND...BEST SPOT I THINK WAS LAKE MCLURE IN A AREA CALLED HORSESHOE BEND...ITS LIKE 20 MILES OUTSIDE OF LA GRANGE(SP?)...IF YOUR EVER IN CALI...PM ME...ILL SHOOT YOU MY NUMBER AND SHOW YOU THE NICE SPOTS

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Tony,your probably thinkin of the Skykomish.I've been known to drink at that wierdo biker bar once every few years.Everyone else,thanks....but you don't sound very convincing.Chili,it would never work out then :( Balinone,I feel yah,but I'd rather make love to a whore out of the Stranger.
ARMEN,Cali's to far,I hate flying.Thanks though...

Jun 4, 2002
Funkzilla said:
lake rosevelt used to be good dog i havnt gone fishin in years though
That whole area around lake rosevelt is good fishing...........i went to sun lakes for
opening day and caught my limit in about 30 minutes out of park lake and they were all around 16 to 18 inches..banks lake is good fishing to!!!

Apr 25, 2002
watchu talkin, you aint gangsta till you catch a fish! the Bellingham area is great for fishing. lake whatcom was always nice. i havent fished in years tho. if youre down to go shooting sometime hit me up tho, we'll smeb up to sultan basin. i just got a 1960's Yugoslavian SKS, all origional. eventually im gonna change out the stock 10 round mag for a 30 or 40 mag. its sweet tho, been greased up in a storage facility for the past 35 years, hardly ever used. all you gangsters come rob me, i need to test this thing out

Apr 25, 2002
well, it really depends on what youre lookin for. as far as a vintage OG status SKS, try looking up Numrich Importing. theyre the ones who i got mine from. most gunshops can get em for you or should at least have newer models in stock. as far as a throwaway, im not with that anymore