"Know Im Sayn" New Rap-Interview-Blog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
Whats good,

i started a new 100% real talk Interview Blog about Rap... Cheack it out regularly @ www.knowimsayn.blogspot.com

First interview is up with Elkhart, Indiana Rapper Klick-Klack... He talks about his life, music and upcomin collabo-album with Komain called "Stir Crazy"...

check it out...

Jan 11, 2006
no prob... thanks for your opinion...

i didnt created the blog to take over the internet and be one of the best or biggest blogs in Rap-Biz... I just felt like doin a blog about interviews, cause i had a big website years ago with a partner of mine... but now i dont have the time to hang in there 24/7 or even 3 hours a day... i hae a normal life, job and stuff to do... so its just an hobby i refuse to quit...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Whats good,

i started a new 100% real talk Interview Blog about Rap... Cheack it out regularly @ www.knowimsayn.blogspot.com

First interview is up with Elkhart, Indiana Rapper Klick-Klack... He talks about his life, music and upcomin collabo-album with Komain called "Stir Crazy"...

check it out...
If you want international appeal, I'd change the website name to something else. As soon as possible.

Keep doing what ever you love though.

..that being said..