Knockout of the Century!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Jaidon "The Don" Codrington vs. Allen "Sweetness" Green

This fight just happened a few minutes ago on Showtime, Allen Green destroyed Codrington in 18 seconds, ending the fight with a smashing left hook to the head that nearly pinned Jaidon's chin to his left shoulder. The blow was so hard that not only was his chin pinned to his shoulder, but he maintained his semi-crouched position as he fell face down between the ropes, his right cheek on the mat(chin pinned to his shoulder), his waist held up by the rope, while on his tippy toes. I've been a fan of boxing for years, this was by far the most brutal knockout I've ever seen.

Apr 25, 2002
I just seen the highlight of it on Sports Center. Dude literally got knocked the fuck out. They said he was out cold for like 3-4 minutes, breaking one of his vertebraes in the process. He left on a stretcher....

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Mr. Chronic said:
I just seen the highlight of it on Sports Center. Dude literally got knocked the fuck out. They said he was out cold for like 3-4 minutes, breaking one of his vertebraes in the process. He left on a stretcher....
I've seen some pretty vicious knockouts, but this one takes the cake. I am not exaggerating when I say his chin was damn near pinned to his left shoulder, looks the chin checkka got chin checked tonight.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
that was easily the most brutal knockout I've ever seen. I have never seen someone on thier tippy toes, stiff as hell, after getting ko'd, not only that but dudes chin was pinned to his shoulder!! Nasty, nasty knockout.

Oct 18, 2003
that don't show nuthin it's what happens after he gets knocked out that is so bad he was out cold for 3 to 5 minutes with his neck limp like he was dead. to tell you how dead he looked if you listen his homie is saying " i luv you jay!" " i luv you jay!" like it was the last time he was gonna talk to him. his other homie was in the other corner getting held back and he started crying.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Tragedy said:
that don't show nuthin it's what happens after he gets knocked out that is so bad he was out cold for 3 to 5 minutes with his neck limp like he was dead. to tell you how dead he looked if you listen his homie is saying " i luv you jay!" " i luv you jay!" like it was the last time he was gonna talk to him. his other homie was in the other corner getting held back and he started crying.
yep, it was bad. I was in shock, hoping another boxer wouldn't lose his life in the ring.