Knock, knock...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
o.g. i been wondering when this dude would be back! i'm goin back pretty far but i'm cool off the fame!

when you gonna get this shit crack'n again?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
@SHEA: My brudda, sup wit it?
@Tragedy: Damn, you still here too? That's awesome.

The only one I still talk to regularly is Sweet916 (we're friends on fb). Me and ChocolatePoetica ain't been as tight since her sister and I got seperated and divorced a few years ago. What the hell y'all been up to?

Oct 18, 2003
grow'n up / maturing / evolving. you had the boards locked since the south park siccness characters. don't tell nobody but if you remember you gave me the tiny hand hahaha!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
@Tragedy: LOL! You still got it? I remember that.
@moet: You gon make me bust out the traffic cop pic. Ain't did that in years.
@Mark 7: Damn, that you mang? Jesus. Good to see good people still lurkin around here.

HERESY or NOSTRIL KING still posting? Man I been MIA for too long.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
When I saw the "Deep Thought" name next to Janet Jackson's areola breh I got confused and thought it was May again

Deep Thought = the most brought up name in dig up an old thread month

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
@SHEA: My brudda, sup wit it?
@Tragedy: Damn, you still here too? That's awesome.

The only one I still talk to regularly is Sweet916 (we're friends on fb). Me and ChocolatePoetica ain't been as tight since her sister and I got seperated and divorced a few years ago. What the hell y'all been up to?
i was just gonna ask about her. if you do talk to her tell her i said whats up. other than that how is life treating you and the fam?

dont listen to ayo4yayo hes a fucking faggot. he dont know whats up with this siccness shit.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
killahoe666? Jesus, good to see you brah.

@MaddDogg: I can't believe that shit got 86'd from the Classic forum. Damn shame. I had started a another based off of "The Warriors", but I lost it years ago in a computer crash. Gawd I'd love to read that ish again.

@ayo4yayoNice sig, but here's a word find to keep you busy while the grown folks talk lil dude.

IAMACUNT
CUNTCUNT
UASSHOLE
NSHITEATR
TYOUSTFU

@SouthernComfort: Good lookin my dude.

@phil: Well damn, good to see you mang. Poetic Just moved to Texas from Jersey. Married and has my niece, Puff, who's about three right now. I'm engaged to be married again in August. Everything is good bro. I ain't got no complaints. You?