KMK & Strange Noize Tour Raises Over $3,000 For Wounded Soldiers of Ward 57

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
From '01-'06 I donated five years of service to an inner city sports complex until I moved away. Actual community service far outweighs 3 thousand dollars of goodwill money in my book.

You should be KMK's ad campaign manager, Tom. You're really rooting for them this time.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
I'm just saying I'm not gonna praise the guys for raising 3k when they probably made hundreds of thousands on the tour itself.

Daddy X: Listen, guys. We gotta start showing people that we care about them and shit.

D-Loc: *Faded* .....HUH?......

Pakaleka: VOTE FOR ME!

Richter: How 'bout we give 'em 3k out of our beer fund and tell them we raised money by selling posters at the venue?

Daddy X: Perfect!

^ Guaranteed that's how it went down.
Dude, at the fucking show they said go buy a poster to help support the wounded soldiers.

And it's good that they made any donation at all. It's not like there really that wealthy as is.

Feb 13, 2006
Not near as wealthy as all these mainstream bands and you don't see them giving shit to any wounded soldiers.

A donation is a donation. It don't matter the size.
How do you know Mainstream bands or artists don't give there time or money to wounded soldiers. Just becuz it isnt advertised doesn't mean it doesn't happen.