Klusterfuck EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2008
Not sure about the order, but after listening to the interview it should be something like this...

1. Intro
2. Ugly Duckling (feat. Aqualeo)
3. Blur (feat. Wrekonize)
4. Can't Stand Me (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
5. Awkward
6. D.K.N.Y. (feat. Krizz Kaliko)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oohhh wee, ^^^Ur trippin. the beats arent in ya face but theyre arent boring. Only "awkward" sounded a little boring. shit sounds dope to me. but im glad the part they played of "dkny" was just tech talking

May 7, 2008
^ do u get far trolling ?

This post wasnt initially a sticky it was just a post made by me asking where kains sticky was.. but someone stickied it..

I edited it troll friendly just for you.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I am far from a troll, you dipshit. I honestly do not like you. I'm not trying to get a reaction out of you. If I was a troll, I would treat everyone else here like you. Ask around and most people will say I'm pretty chill.

That being said, if I come on to this board looking for information about a release, I don't want to have to go to a different site to get that information. Perhaps you should edit your post yet again to include the release date, and a pic of the cover while you are at it, since this is now the official thread for this release.