KINGS!!!! NOW WHAT!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i mean, basically, all yall FAKER fanz is gon have to shut the fuck up at one point! yall talk alotta shit for being down in the series. Now, when the KINGZ close this shit out tonight, i dont wanna hear yall bitches cryin that vlade flops, or kobes sick, or rick fox is really homosexual........just do me a big favor, AND FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP! and take down all the damn flags and signs, shit! yall weak!

May 10, 2002
Forget next year, let's enjoy this year for now. And for the most part, all I've heard all year is the whining of Kings fans and not the Lakers...I hate Kings fans acting like the Lakers ain't won the last 2 years (as if that's not good enough)..well here is another one on the way and cant nobody take that away from them!!!!

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Its jag offs...Like 209veteran that have no respect for talent...Get the ENVY outta your blood ya fuckin hoe cake...Recognize some real champions...

May 4, 2002
209veteran said:
i mean, basically, all yall FAKER fanz is gon have to shut the fuck up at one point! yall talk alotta shit for being down in the series. Now, when the KINGZ close this shit out tonight, i dont wanna hear yall bitches cryin that vlade flops, or kobes sick, or rick fox is really homosexual........just do me a big favor, AND FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP! and take down all the damn flags and signs, shit! yall weak!

LMFAO @ THIS SHIT.

PRICELESS.

Apr 25, 2002
lol

yall can keep postin all the damn pictures you want, nothing will beat kobes bitch ass gettin chin-checked by lil ol chris childs.....lakers will and will always be BITCHMADE........they can win 10 titles for all i give a fuck............