KINGS LOSING SKID REACHES 3,LOSING AT HOME TO THE AGING JAZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I'll admit, I didn't have high hopes lastnite. Sac has only won 5 times in the last 29 trips to Seattle. The Sonics made it easy though with their bad spacing and worse outside shooting. Major props to Jimmy J and Hedo for stepping up.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea u right nitro the Kings won because Webber didnt play!! U seize to amaze me more and more with your lack of knowledge!! But thanks for the laugh!! Yo deep I feel ya, its good to see them win again, but Seattle is booboo, and usually a great team like Sac plays down to their talent because their not motivated, but they know now that the MVP is hurt for like 3 weeks, that they have to step it up until he gets back!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Expect a visit from us tonite.

Sincerely,

The Grammar Fairy,
The Spell-Check Troll,
and The Ghost of Basic-6th-Grade-Sentence-Structure-Past
lmao! CZAR, first off it's "cease". Secondly, if I cease to amaze you with my "lack of knowledge", then what your saying is my alleged "lack of knowledge" is no longer existent, as it has ceased, stopped, halted. You were probably looking for "...you never cease to...". That is by far one of the worst sentences structured thus far, good job CZAR!

May 12, 2002
No shit what the fuck run is this shhhhmuck talkin bout Kings been on a little slide on that east coast trip?You know you a nervous little bitch when you happy a competitve team gets injuries.It dont matter the Kings can play with injuries.They aint like them pansy ass bitches down south King$ got a squad not 2 players.Learn about it.Then holla.