KINGPEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I dont exactly know what it is (Maybe the Fact that he sounds like he's pullin his Nutsak when he does Adlibs) but I know 4 Sho that I would have tried to buy X-Raided's last 2 projects if this Fool wasnt on almost every Song soundin like a bisexual Baboon on Crack wit a Big Banana inside his asshole (excuse the foulness)

Whut yall think?

im not really amazed by the Sac-a Indo Album and IMO X-Raided should use more Solo-Verse on his future releases or replace the guest Spots wit harder Spittaz

I mean what does Kingpen have to offer lyrically that makes him Shine next to X-RAIDED????Tuff questin huh?

He even Fuks X's Verses up wit his Gay-ass Adlibs(I think only Dru Down and Killa Tay can get away wit that high pitched bakground Shit!!)

Anyone agree?

M

MrFreeze

i havent really listened to him. ill peep him out and get back to you on that Savelli...1

May 9, 2002
Ra$an : the Point wit most of Big X-Loc's Music aint about Being Funny at all...so that just adds to my Anti-Kingpen Theory

and Freeze : I aint no Kíngpen Expert neither Homie, he just annoyed the Hell outta my Ears when I peeped ''Repercussions'' and ''Off the Deep End''

May 9, 2002
Damn

Now u got people questionin my Level of Savagery cuz Im not really feelin Kingpin...LO 2 the Mutafukin L

For Those that Like KingPen: U really feel like X sounds better with KP than spittin Solo?

And as far as that Letter:

1 Person (If he a Sav or not ) writing a Letter wont change SHIT..He wont put a Hit on me from inside his Cell cuz I dont like His Homie's Rap-style and he wont change his Music

Plus Im not that much of a X-Raided Fan to try to Contact him when I feel some of his shit could be better

What kinda Challenge is that Ra$an?

U feelin Kingpen..aight do what the Fuck u gotta..U got me..IM A FAKE SAV...SaVelli stands for SAVe the ELephants in LIma..Yes im a Hippie who's a member of Greenpeace and an Elephant enthusiast!!

FEEL BETTER NOW

May 9, 2002
Its all to da Good MAAAAAAAAN

I just wanted a few Opinions about Kingpen and I got em so it's Cool

All I truely care about is my Suffering Elephants in Lima so Kingpen dont worry me a Bit..lol

Do ya Thang Playboy

Apr 25, 2002
YEA I FEEL YA SAVELLI, HE DO BE SOUNDED FEMININE ON SOME CUTS, I MEAN ITS A COO STYLE BUT HE THE OFFBRAND VERSION OF IT. LOL. HE DO COME COO ON SOME TRACKS THO.

May 9, 2002
See

that's what Im talkin bout k9

I dont even know too much about him too call him completely weak

But X Raided sounds hella HARD on all of his Songs and sometimes Kingpen takes some of that HARDNESS away wit that Funny/High Voice and he defnitely aint as Tite as X Raided

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Sac-A-Indo

My Opinions:

I Though Sac-A-Indo Was Gonna Be Hella Titer Than It Was. The Beats On That CD Are So Garbage. Hollis Got Some Coo Shit But Most Of The Time His Beats Succ To Me.

X-Raided Came With Heat Like On Every Album He Ever Puts Out.

Kingpen Is Coo, Sometimes His Voice Is Annoying But Most The Time He Holds His Own

C-Lim Came Hella Raw On This CD, Both Of His Verses Fuccin Clown

T-Nutty Didnt Impress Me

Luni Coleone Came Tite For What Beat He Had To Work With Which Was Terrible Sounding.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I feel T-Nutty more than Kingpen.....I just couldn't get past those phoney ass beats...I'm sure I'd like him more over some heat

May 6, 2002
i aint feelin kingpin's style myself either, i been tellin all my friends over and over that his high pitch voice sounds gay as fuck, x need to do a cd with t-nutty :)