KINGDOM QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yes.

His first rap was with the group out of Denver called G.Som. He was oall over G.Som's very first album titled "Who's Got My Back". G.Som later released their 2nd album titled "Nocturnal"!!! It took them a long time to come out with another album due to a lot of their hood members going to the feds and one particular TRIP is still in the Feds. Kingdom released "I Reign Omnipotent" and then his second solo album titled "Life As I Know It"!!! I will be listing a lot of Mid-Western/Denver classics like both of these today around 10:00 am Pacific time. I will also be listing other Denver classics like "Tripple Dub - Pain B4 Pleasure", which is Extremely Rare. I see a lot people talking about this CD in this forum and everybody and they Momma always ask me to burn it for them, which I won't. I will also be selling my "44 Clique - Mind Of A 44" in this auction!!! Ya'll know how rare that is in itself!!! I'll post the links later. If you want to see that Original G.Som CD I can upload Pictures later!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
The Pictures!!!

This CD is impossible to find. The album is in my top 3 Denver Classic albums of all times!!!

Front Cover:
http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1787883tf8.jpg

Inside of Front Cover w/ a younger and slimmer Kindom in the top left hand Corner!!!:
http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1787882ut7.jpg

Back Cover. I wrote the actual track numbers on the Jewel case Not the paper insert. I did this because the tracks were out of order:
http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1787880mt3.jpg

The Disc:
http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1787881vd7.jpg

Their 2nd album:
http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1787884tu1.jpg

There it is. P.S. It's not for sale!!! Not for any price.

Oh yeah, this CD came out in 1993 and they were sporting the ski masks before any body (Scarface - My Homies/Murder Dog and etc.)!!! Straight gangsta shit with Old Schoo' G-Funk like the Gap Band and etc!!! It contains a total of 8 tracks!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
No Prob.

No problem. I just started that auction that I was talking about earlier in this thread. Not all of the items are up yet, because I spaced them out 5 minutes apart from each other. That what everybody has a chance to win CD's w/out rushing. P.S. If you ever hated on my before and was blocked from bidding on my items, but want to bid...PM me and we can discuss the situation. I'm more than understanding, but you have to speak up.

Here's the link to my store/auctions:

http://stores.ebay.com/MrMikals-CD-Shop?refid=store

Jun 26, 2005
hey sincere what about that G.S.O.M. tape "Gangsta State Of Mentality". i think it's tape-only. i thought that was their 1st release, but i guess not.

also, just outta curiousity, what are your top 3 Denver albums (cds or tapes)? cuz i know you know Denver rap.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Nah!!

Eunuch said:
so i am guessing these dudes are GDs. i've heard the first album though.
This City is ran by mostly Crips. GD's and VL's aren't really out here. They are, but very, very, very, very few. VL's are like none existant out here. Colorado Springs has some GD's, but not Denver. To answer your question...theyr'e Crips. Crips been out here the longest (Since the late 70's/early 80's). The Bloods didn't hit the turf until the early/mid 80's. Before either of them (Crips or Bloods)...we had the B.O.Y.Z's and a few others local gangs. Not to many Chicago Based Gang Members out here, unless they're from Chicago, Gary and etc.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
You must of...

Untouchable211 said:
hey sincere what about that G.S.O.M. tape "Gangsta State Of Mentality". i think it's tape-only. i thought that was their 1st release, but i guess not.

also, just outta curiousity, what are your top 3 Denver albums (cds or tapes)? cuz i know you know Denver rap.
You must of read that on D-Locsta or whatever his name is collection. That dude has a lot of bogus rap titles in his collection. I've asked him about a few things, just to see what his response was, but he still has yet to answer. For example: He's been lying to ya'll about my Lil' Homie Young Doe aka Young Dozja having a album titled Dank Session or some shit like that and my nigga ain't even thought of that as a concept, never the less a CD, Tape, Single or anything. I confronted him on that and he dodges my questions. I'm just wanted to see what excuse for his lies he would come up with. That dudes collection is bogus. He knows his shit's bogus.

As far as my top 3...I really can't say, but I'll put it to you like this Elite Entertainment has the best shit and has consistantly had the best shit out of Denver. In no particular order these are my favorites:

MNLD - Street Stars Affiliated, Ghetto Media and etc
Young Dozja - Somethin' Terrible, Broken Home and etc.
Young Dozja & Analiza - Controversy
Zaboo aka Boozilla - Full Fledged Member & The Outfit
Lil Ike - Tha Banktella and Both of his mixtapes. (Not including K-Tone Mixtapes).
Lil Cacie - Underground Hoggin', Out Tha Basement and etc. (Fuck it ALL Elite Entertainment like I said)
F-Yo-Punk-A (FYPA) - DK-All-Day
Kingdom - I Reign Omnipotent
Tripple Dub - Pain B4 Pleasure, Pall Bear
G/Som - Who's Got My Back
BHP - Most, but not all. Mainly their cassette only releases.

Honestly man, there's too many to name. I depends on the mood that i'm in.

Sep 1, 2004
A lil question...
is that "ways of a gee" track on the first cd the same like the ways of a gee track on nocturnal? It was the best track on nocturnal anyway... just want 2 if its the same one on both albums.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Nah

45Yr Old Virgin said:
by the way eunuch is also me its just sometimes i am too lazy to type the whole name out when logging in. anyways, i assumed they were GDs cause i thought growth and development was spread throughout colorado cause larry hoover was locked up in the feds in rockies.
Larry Hoover is still locked up out here in Super Max, but his presence isn't felt in any kind of way on the Denver or any other city in Colorado. Yeah, they got him with the Real BIG Boys. It's really all about Crip and Blood out here. The GD's came too late. There here too, but we almost forget that they are, because there are very few of them here. They didn't saturate Colorado, like most of the Mid West.

On a side note...We Got A.I. on the Nuggets now....Whoa!!!

Jun 26, 2005
sincere said:
You must of read that on D-Locsta or whatever his name is collection. That dude has a lot of bogus rap titles in his collection. I've asked him about a few things, just to see what his response was, but he still has yet to answer. For example: He's been lying to ya'll about my Lil' Homie Young Doe aka Young Dozja having a album titled Dank Session or some shit like that and my nigga ain't even thought of that as a concept, never the less a CD, Tape, Single or anything. I confronted him on that and he dodges my questions. I'm just wanted to see what excuse for his lies he would come up with. That dudes collection is bogus. He knows his shit's bogus.

As far as my top 3...I really can't say, but I'll put it to you like this Elite Entertainment has the best shit and has consistantly had the best shit out of Denver. In no particular order these are my favorites:

MNLD - Street Stars Affiliated, Ghetto Media and etc
Young Dozja - Somethin' Terrible, Broken Home and etc.
Young Dozja & Analiza - Controversy
Zaboo aka Boozilla - Full Fledged Member & The Outfit
Lil Ike - Tha Banktella and Both of his mixtapes. (Not including K-Tone Mixtapes).
Lil Cacie - Underground Hoggin', Out Tha Basement and etc. (Fuck it ALL Elite Entertainment like I said)
F-Yo-Punk-A (FYPA) - DK-All-Day
Kingdom - I Reign Omnipotent
Tripple Dub - Pain B4 Pleasure, Pall Bear
G/Som - Who's Got My Back
BHP - Most, but not all. Mainly their cassette only releases.

Honestly man, there's too many to name. I depends on the mood that i'm in.
thanks for the info sincere.