KING RICH - All Hail The King (Cover)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2002
Sup wid it...

Please let us know what u think of this cover....thanks!

Dice Game Records & Sko-Lin Entertainment present:
KING RICH - ALL HAIL THE KING (Album/Compilation..in stores January 2005)

Featuring: MTV's Da Band, JT The Bigga Figga, Mr.Kee, 10'sion, Luni Coleone and many more

Production by: Remy Remaq of Sko-Lin Ent. (on 5 songs), King Rich, Silky, Vic Bhalla and more

Graphics by: Infinity Designs

Pre order the album now for only $10...For more info hit up [email protected]

Snippets comin very soon...

OH BOY!

-

John of Sko-Lin Ent.

Apr 25, 2002
^ Thats why it says ALBUM/COMPILATION....Faggot!

I dont like how the text runs off the bottom right. I dont know if its suppose to be smoke or what...Just not liking that part.. I would of just kept the image centered w/o the reflection and used a text w/ no bevels...But I like the image.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
ok yea its new years and im fucked up and jumped straight to the fuckin pic overdose, so why dont you shut your fuckin mouth

Apr 26, 2002
not knockin anyone about what they do, BUT how do you make an ALBUM/COMP? it's either or, in my opinion, good luck to the project hope it does well, just had to drop a few pennys on the post.peace!

Dec 5, 2002
thanx for the feedback yall

@ Highspeed

I call it an ALBUM/COMP, because it's basically a compilation but Rich is on every song, he's on the cover etc. ... It's not an ordinary compilation....shit's knockin tho...

Apr 26, 2002
5150 Promotionz said:
thanx for the feedback yall

@ Highspeed

I call it an ALBUM/COMP, because it's basically a compilation but Rich is on every song, he's on the cover etc. ... It's not an ordinary compilation....shit's knockin tho...

well i hope it does well, and i'll be sure to check it out.good luck