KING PRODUCTIONS: BLUESFEST FLYER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
OK SO HERE I JUST FINISHED THIS BLUESFEST FLYER THAT TOOK ME ALL LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEKEND TO FINISH TIL JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. IT WAS FINISHED FRIDAY MORNING BUT THE GUY WANTED ME TO ADD THE GRILL IN THIS WEEKEND. SO TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK OF IT. NOW I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE SIR CHARLES JONES PIC IS REALLY BAD. BUT WITH WHAT I WORKED WITH OFF HIS "LOVE MACHINE" ALBUM COVER THAT WAS SHITTY QUALITY AND THATS WHY U SEE THE LINES ON DUDE'S FOREHEAD. ANYWAYS BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK. AND YES THIS WAS THE ONLY PIC THAT I FOUND ON THE NET THAT WAS OF BLACK PEOPLE COOKING OUT IN THE PARK WITH NO KIDS (EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ONE IN THERE) AND THAT WAS BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO WORK WITH. SO LET ME KNOW. THANKS. HOLLA!

NICK
MINDZI DESIGNS

EDIT* ALSO I RETRACED THAT MAP ON THE BACK WITH THE PEN TOOL

Jan 2, 2003
I agree. maybe change up the pics.. and lessen the bright blue...

But overall nice design...gets the point across...all the info flows nicely...

I love the title you got goin........ Nice touch with the music notes

Sep 26, 2003
yeah i hear ya. but see i started with that title piece first. and the one i did with bourbon street had a whole dark blue theme to it. but then he wanted this one so i thought using bright blue made the top stick out more.

also trajik i might use that second pic. i didnt see any pics like those when searching. where did u find those?

Sep 26, 2003
ah ok. well yeah i used that second pic up there u posted. cause it was way better quality. ill post the new one up later on cause im working on a b day bash flyer now for a guy i work with and i gotta have it done by tomorrow so he can have enough time to get the prints back for enough promo time